Will U-He stick it's spoon in modular soup?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lejurai wrote:Sounds like you want to have a conversation about.. Reason? :hihi:
You mean Propellerheads Reason?
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
Lejurai wrote:Sounds like you want to have a conversation about.. Reason? :hihi:
Yes! The.. Propellerheads.. Reason..

Lejurai wrote:
With the demo of zebra2, I was able to bump the cpu usage quite high quite quickly :P Those other 2 in the other hand.. I wouldn't count them as full fledged synths. TyrellN6 though is superb.
Sure, you can make presets heavy on cpu by adding lots of modules... but overall, Zebra is a low to moderate cpu muncher...

Lejurai wrote:
david.beholder wrote:
Yes! The.. Propellerheads.. Reason..
Never used one, never would, not much to talk about =)
Murderous duck!

you mean no reason at all? :)

Suloo wrote:you mean no reason at all? :)
Yes reason has no reason.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
Suloo wrote:you mean no reason at all? :)
Yes reason has no reason.
You have no reason to say that :smack:

Lejurai wrote:you have no reason to say that
I definitely have a reason to say what has reason and what is not. Not in your rights to limit it. :lol:

This is last reply of mine about reason or reason of reason as this conversation has less reason than reason is in reason.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
Lejurai wrote:you have no reason to say that
I definitely have a reason to say what has reason and what is not. Not in your rights to limit it. :lol:

This is last reply of mine about reason or reason of reason as this conversation has less reason than reason is in reason.
Guess you have your reasons. And sometimes some things needs a limiter and lowered treshold to cut some nasty peaks that signal doesn't get too hot ;)

Lejurai wrote: Guess you have your reasons. And sometimes some things needs a limiter and lowered treshold to cut some nasty peaks that signal doesn't get too hot ;)
Not that easy. Soon one have putin-style compressor, brick wall limiter and total loudness war but music sounding horrible in comparison to 40 years before when everybody didn't limit a thing. It works this way in different other areas of life as well.
Murderous duck!

I would imagine most VSTs are very optimized to their individual purpose and signal flow, and you probably just can´t extract one part just like that, and make it conform to the Softtubes standard without a lot o extra work?

Anyhow, I´m very interested, I´ve been on the verge about selling my Eurorack since I feel uncomfortable with the fetisist and consumerist side of the hardware scene, software is somehow more neutral as a tool. And anyway these things take so much space :P

Return to “u-he”