Bazille send different MIDI to each oscillator?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This would be super cool, like assign channels 1-4 to the respective oscillators.

This would make possible the kind of tricks that were done with the SID chip, where you play melodies on each oscillator, but now and then kick up cross modulations (well, sync or ring modulation on the SID) for interesting harmonics.

You can only send highest/lowest MIDI note to Oscillators/Filters 1&3 and 2&4 respectively - when using Duomode.

Doing more than that (e.g. like 4-voice mode in Korg Mono-Poly) is a bit difficult as the roles of the keys may change while playing. I'm however thinking about that as well...

Hmm that´s right, I´m really new to Bazille, I´ll have to see what I can come up with that.

I´m still waiting for a VST that can do this... I think it would be a quite interesting addition. I´ve been playing with this on the SammichSID, but setting the effect up and editing the box is not entirely intuitive :/

I think this is a great idea. You could do some amazing single instance performances like that.

...If you really want, I assume you could play diffirent melodies with each OSC if you send each of them different pitch via CC as a workaround? setting up 4x Midishaper or any other midi 2 CC plugin... just a thought, but perhaps I am missing something.

Return to “u-he”