⸎⡧⡼⣻⣟⡷⢯⡵⢶⢶⠳.⣀⠿ ᗰᑌᑎ ᗰᎢᔑᎻᗋᗰᔑ 2 ⠳⡭⡺⡺⡧⡼⣻⡷⡧⡼⣻⣟⡷⸎ - GO!!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dude that's some crazy madness you've put into these patches - I totally love it! This is such a sweet showcase of what that innocent looking little ACE can do.

The only annoying thing about collections like these are that I get reminded how much I really would love to get into synth programming myself.

Beamboom wrote: The only annoying thing about collections like these are that I get reminded how much I really would love to get into synth programming myself.

Beamboom my friend thanks for the kind words! :hyper:

I think you have to look at this in a different way, for example, you can choose to play the guitar in a traditionally way ( and it's still sound great of course ) But you can choose to look at it differently.
You can look at it and say to yourself,
mmm... "i can see string, i can see the body made of wood, i see that i can put something in the sound hole, let's take all this information and let's start Experiments".

There many methods how to manipulate instruments (all of them) , so much ways.

Beamboom dude, I can talk about this topic all day and night, but let me tell you one thing, you can programming! Just dig, and try to find the unknown, It's all about changing perspective Ⱑ

Sorry for my English it's hard to me to explain what's on my mind.

Stay tuned - more soon!

ͤ ͬͤ ͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤ ͬͤ ͤ

⡼⣻⣟⡷⢯⡵⢶⢶⠳.⣀⠿⣧⣴⣾⡤⡼⣻⠲⡥⠩⠳ Theeeee winning is Analogish & Warm ⡧⡼⡵⢶⢶⠳.⣀⠿⣧⣴⣾⡤⡼⣻⠲⡥⠩⠳⡭⡺⡧

This nice pack is for all of you who loves detuned & chorus style :wink:, although the
'analogish world" is also known as rounded/plastic timbre, I decided to put only detuned & chorus style in this particular pack (actually there are few difference leads inside).

More styles-coming soon

Thank you all ꀥ*˚•˛

Package no.3 is now in my website - Go to Ace page and click on the circle button
I wish you all a creative week
Enjoy :D

Now... Again.
Choose your genre.

....Round3....
.........GO!!.........
Last edited by kyhon on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kyhon,
Thank you for #3! I will try it soon. You are giving Santa Claus some serious competition. ;)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

:hihi:
                                  
Ho Ho Ho ... Merry Presets!! ˛˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*
                                  .˛*.˛°˛.*˚˛*˛°.
                                        ˛*.˛°˛.*˚˛*˛°.     
                                                °.˛*.˛°˛.*˛*.˛°˛.          
Enjoy 〄

Thanks man, keep it going! Great stuff again....

                       YHhhaa - lentferj, Thank you, again :tu:

    สส็ส็็ส็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็ส็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
สส็ส็็ส็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็ส็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ 
                                              
Last edited by kyhon on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

kyhon,
I don't think I made it past the first #3 preset yet because I was so busy tweaking it so it will probably end up on the tune I'm still working on. I'm way better at tweaking someone else's patches than developing one from scratch. Thank you. Will try the others before long.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

It makes perfect sense, You want to adapt it to your music.
Tweak it for your own style.
 _██_
‹(•¿•)›
..(█)
.../ I

kyhon,
I checked out another ~dozen of the #3 patches: very good quality once again. I've used yet another one (tweaked a bit) of them in the song I'm still working on. Thank you.

̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊

B  o  o m

Cool sounds, highly usable.. very musical. Thanks!

What does "mutant farm + voice" actually mean? I feel an urge to vote for it but have not the faintest idea what it is - lol

I add my praises of your soundsets to the others'. Fantastic sounds, and indeed very musical!

No 03... very Mr. Robot/Stranger Things. Nice!
"Freedom inhibits creativity" Brian Eno

Return to “u-he”