Zebra - EQ KeyFollow

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This may be common knowledge, but I was able to get the EQ bands (FX Module) to KeyFollow with a value of 64 in the Mod Matrix:
Preset

I was motivated to figure this out while working on a Hardstyle Kick in Zebra HZ:
Audio Example (Google Drive) - Dry loop, then with Maximus and Valhalla Room
Preset
Last edited by Aerithos on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You might want to check your soundcloud link. Or perhaps I needed to sign in? I don't have a soundcloud account.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Yeah, non-public links require sign-in to view. Which sucks, cause I don't want a demonstration upload clouding up my Soundcloud timeline, and I don't want to create a second Soundcloud account just for this, and I also don't know of any way to remove it from the timeline if it's public.
*sigh*

I use Dropbox (just the 2gig free account) for hosting temporary files. You can just make a free account with them and have tons of room to host audio files and then post the public links to them in your messages here on KvR. Hope this helps. :)

Perimeter Sound wrote:I use Dropbox (just the 2gig free account) for hosting temporary files. You can just make a free account with them and have tons of room to host audio files and then post the public links to them in your messages here on KvR. Hope this helps. :)
I should have just used Google Drive originally...I swapped the link out.

The same things works with Diva's first filter and the FilterscapeVA EQ by the way.

I like using Zebra's VCF in EQ peak mode with keyfollow at 100, since those are polyphonic. It also lets you modulate the gain from an Envelope, so you can "gate" frequencies and basically have a dynamic eq.

Return to “u-he”