Anything new coming to HIVE soon?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Little reminder =)

src: youtube.com/watch?v=pk4ex-yagls

Wait, wait, wait a second here.... are we talking about giving HIVE additive oscillators? Cause that would blow my mind. boom.

Dasheesh wrote:Wait, wait, wait a second here.... are we talking about giving HIVE additive oscillators? Cause that would blow my mind. boom.
I don't think adding something utterly complicated to Hive would be a wise thing to do.

I'm just toying with the idea of adding a few waveforms that are based on complex approaches but are otherwise used with the same set of controls as the standard waveforms. That is, I don't think I would like to add any editors which would double size the user manual.

ah, got excited there for a second. Sounded like additive stuff to me. Really glad to hear you are looking at expanding Hives pallet though. I've always wondered why there was no pulse width on all the wave forms.

Dasheesh wrote:I've always wondered why there was no pulse width on all the wave forms.
There is... on the pulse wave - but it's accessed through the ModMatrix to save a knob that doesn't do much most of the time ;-)

Urs wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:I've always wondered why there was no pulse width on all the wave forms.
There is... on the pulse wave - but it's accessed through the ModMatrix to save a knob that doesn't do much most of the time ;-)

yes, I realize that but I was talking about the saw and rest of the waves, I mean, if it can be done for the pulse, seems like it could be done for the rest. Maybe there is some technical reason it isn't. Kind of funny that you have the half and quarter pulse available when you have pulse width available already too. I, personally, I would get rid of the half and quarter pulse waves, add pulse width to all the waves, and add a dedicated pulse width knob. That's just me though.

I guess that would be like a wave morphing function at that point though?

I was just glad when the Bypass filter got fixed in V1.1 :hihi:

What happened with this GUI/collors?

yzcoruhT

oh, where is that coming from?

Hive desperately needs purple.

yzcoruhT

U-o wrote:What happened with this GUI/collors?

It's been one of many drafts during the development. It got dismissed at some point.

We'll probably dig it up during the redesign phase (for those who haven't followed my ramblings in various threads, we've decided to change Hive's design at some point, probably dropping the hexagon shape, or making it less prominent).

Is there any chance for microtuning?
Best regards

Faza wrote:Is there any chance for microtuning?
Best regards
Yep, there's a ticket for that on our to do list.

Return to “u-he”