Do you guys post Zebra patches/spectral waves anywhere? (NT)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:?:

Until now, many people sent presets to me and I added them to the download.

As by request, I'll add a preset exchange area on my website.

I will have to write a web-based conversion utility that automagically offers both .aupreset for AU and .fxp for VST Win/Mac for any submitted patch.

*sigh*

Well, but today I'm gonna beta release ZebraShell.vst. Hopefully.

At least, I'll start a thread about presets...

Cheers,

;) Urs

Awww Urs you are working miracles, so don't worry and just do one thing at a time there and you'll get everything you want :D

why not use the patches area here at kvr-vst?

Well, this might be a good idea at first glance, but in the long run, I'd prefer something different.

First of all, I'm working with Digidesign so that future releases of Zebra and other stuff will be AU, VST Mac/Pc and RTAS Mac/Pc, all of which might have to support different preset file formats.

Then, my customer structure is really strange, compared to what I think many other developers experience. I got a lot of people who are on KvR, but I also have many people who do not frequent KvR at all. Once stuff also gets out in boxes, this diversity will even rise.

Hence I'm planning to create a user area on my website that includes a patch section, where uploaded presets will automatically be converted into each preset format for each platform. This way I can ensure overall compatibility as well as getting those people into it who are no KvRians...

We'll see...

;) Urs

Urs wrote:
Hence I'm planning to create a user area on my website that includes a patch section, where uploaded presets will automatically be converted into each preset format for each platform. This way I can ensure overall compatibility as well as getting those people into it who are no KvRians...

We'll see...

;) Urs
great :D

if only the vstZEBRA gets ready :( :wink:

btw. Will you come to Stuttgart next week?

Hiya...

is Stuttgart this weekend or next?!?

I can't say for sure... I'm currently very busy with the stuff, so I don't know if I can afford an outage of a weekend...

Cheers,

;) Urs

Stuttgart is next week,
on 11th is puttes gig.

would be great to meet you there

and you can get a special shirt for that event only :wink:

have a look at my post on this side:
http://www.kvr-vst.com/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=270

Return to “u-he”