Latest Builds: Diva 1.4.2 VST3 fix (beta)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Raphie wrote:Just installed the latest build. indeed program change is not working in VST3
It's mentioned in the known issues section on page one of this thread. We deliberately deactivated program changes on the VST3 version because Steinberg had a bug in Cubase which caused the plugins to always load with the first preset from the MIDI programs bank whenever you reopen a saved project. They had fixed this bug in Cubase 9, and later also in Cubase 8.5.30. But all older versions of Cubase do still suffer from this bug.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Can’t you just add an “enable program change” in the VST3 version? Then the ones who are current can benefit in new projects?

I still have a problem whereby the patch library I've got is displayed in a random order rather than alphabetically. folders and the patches within are all random. They didn't used to be like this, don't see any options for ordering. Am I missing something obvious?

Yes, you're missing the latest beta which is not yet released. That's a High Sierra issue.

Ah, thanks!

New beta is up, with new preset browser and stuff:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=501081

Return to “u-he”