Repro-5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

:phones:
Last edited by V0RT3X on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

Maybe this has been answered, but I haven't seen it:
Any idea when the Linux build will be available?

For public beta, or after the release?
If ever (please, do say it'll come)?

Just look at the sticky beta thread above. :)

Benutzername wrote:Just look at the sticky beta thread above. :)
Well, do I feel silly? :ud:
Thank you so much!

Curious if Repro-5 has or will have a "Norm" Mode for legato in mono/unison like Repro-1 vs always retriggering the envelopes in a solo config. I couldn't find a way to do it... anyone know?
Thanks!

Ramp wrote:Curious if Repro-5 has or will have a "Norm" Mode for legato in mono/unison like Repro-1 vs always retriggering the envelopes in a solo config. I couldn't find a way to do it... anyone know?
Thanks!
Not possible in the real hardware, but possible in the monophonic sister plug-in :-)

(as with all such limitations, we might lift them some day, but only if we feel it does not infringe the original feel)

Thanks Urs, Good job, by the way, on Repro-5! It is very analog sounding as I sit here with a Jupiter 8 & Minimoog by my side... I cant believe how well you guys have captured the bubbly crisp grittyness that is so much a part of the highend analog hardware, its soothing to the soul, you know what I mean, like when you were a kid & heard your 1st Synth at the music store & went Wow I must have one of these!
I didn't expect when I bought Repro-1 that I would be getting a free Pro-5 too... so I want to say Thanks So Much! What a Great Early Christmas present! You Guys Are a Great Company & you will have my, and I'm sure most on this forums, business for years to come.

Merry Christmas Urs & your Crew & Thanks Again!

Ramp

Cinebient, throw that dark brass patch at me!

I think if I add a bit of filter juice to it, it'll be good for "Goodbye Blue Sky".
Last edited by Greggers on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Repro-5 and 1 sound great together. :tu:
Last edited by V0RT3X on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

Urs wrote:
Ramp wrote:Curious if Repro-5 has or will have a "Norm" Mode for legato in mono/unison like Repro-1 vs always retriggering the envelopes in a solo config. I couldn't find a way to do it... anyone know?
Thanks!
Not possible in the real hardware, but possible in the monophonic sister plug-in :-)

(as with all such limitations, we might lift them some day, but only if we feel it does not infringe the original feel)
"Dateline April 1, 2022: U-he announce release of the long awaited
new software synthesizer, the AllesFangen Massiv XL
It plays presets from any previous U-he product, and sounds like it too" :party:

Hey guys did a one chord shootout with Arturia vs Prophet 6 vs Repro 5.

Not saying which order it's in :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TNB3i ... r_DdpNJCeE

What would be a good MIDI controller to use with Repro5? I’m looking to have smooth filter cutoff, res and amp range of motion. I can’t stand the audible stepping when using my Novation Launch Control XL. I’m open to building an Arduino MIDI controller, but I’m not looking forward to the programming. Is there anything out there ready to buy?

Dessertman wrote:Hey guys did a one chord shootout with Arturia vs Prophet 6 vs Repro 5.

Not saying which order it's in :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TNB3i ... r_DdpNJCeE
my bet is
1- prophet 6
2- Repro 5
3- Arturia
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

Well, hard to compare when the sounds have different filter release times, different resonance level and different reverb lengths or reverb types but anway here´s my guess:

1. Prophet 6
2. Repro 5
2. Arturia

Return to “u-he”