Guess Which Patch Is Zebra!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guess which synths in the following record are Zebra and you will get not one but two thumbs up and maybe even a virtual high five! (Virtual high five is not guaranteed)

https://youtu.be/40TnZ4antgQ

May the best ear/s win!

can easily be all of them...

3ee wrote:can easily be all of them...
Though not as easily. Keep the game moving!

I say the opening arp seq and bass arp sound very Zebra-ish in the beginning. The lead saws don't sound like Zebra's character imo :).

Shiek927 wrote:I say the opening arp seq and bass arp sound very Zebra-ish in the beginning. The lead saws don't sound like Zebra's character imo :).
You're on your way to something but let's not kill the fun for others! Where is Zebra and where isn't Zebra?

(Yes, the guitar isn't Zebra. Nice try)

mihai wrote:
Shiek927 wrote:I say the opening arp seq and bass arp sound very Zebra-ish in the beginning. The lead saws don't sound like Zebra's character imo :).
You're on your way to something but let's not kill the fun for others! Where is Zebra and where isn't Zebra?

Lol, haha. The beginning is Zebra, the latter is not Zebra. It sounds more like u-he Diva. It has a synthwave vibe going on, like the Luftrum preset pack that was released :).

Shiek927 wrote:
mihai wrote:

Lol, haha. The beginning is Zebra, the latter is not Zebra. It sounds more like u-he Diva. It has a synthwave vibe going on, like the Luftrum preset pack that was released :).
You're actually getting colder but don't let the discourage you!

Zebra is so flexible, so it is hard to say. To me, only the bass/arp thing sounds like very typical Zebra. That is the only sound I can say with some confidence is Zebra. The lead sound has a sharpness that I do not associate with Zebra.

Stollmeister wrote:Zebra is so flexible, so it is hard to say. To me, only the bass/arp thing sounds like very typical Zebra. That is the only sound I can say with some confidence is Zebra. The lead sound has a sharpness that I do not associate with Zebra.
Ok, fair enough! Anymore takers?

I say it's all Zebra.
Feel free to call me Brian.

bmrzycki wrote:I say it's all Zebra.
Another bold statement! Does everyone else agree or is there more to this?

Let's bring this back from the dead!

The only synth that isn't Zebra is the bass arp that comes in just after the intro pluck riff, that's Minimonsta.

Thank you gents for playing. Until next time. :party:

mihai wrote:(Virtual high five is not guaranteed)
:hihi:

mihai wrote: The only synth that isn't Zebra is the bass arp that comes in just after the intro pluck
Why? :clown:

Great track! What plugins did you use for mixing?

Return to “u-he”