Zebra LFO 1rate won't respond to my automation "configure" selection in Ableton, what am I missing?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can automate the Cutoff of the filter frequency, but I'm creating a noise drop and want to slowly automate the LFO rate and Ableton doesn't seem to recognize that parameter as an element that can be automated. Am I missing something? If it's a midi controllable parameter, won't Ableton see it when I make a knob movement with record activated?
Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 2.56.43 PM copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It's not a directly host controllable parameter. I don't know how it works with that skin (maybe right-/clicking the ... box?), but in the original Zebra2 skin you can click the Rate Modulation knob next to the Rate knob, pick a source and then control that either via MIDI CC directly. Alternatively, you could pick an X/Y control as the modulation source and then automate that through the host.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Thank you, yes I assigned the knob to a midi controller and automated the midi messages, X/Y controller works as well. I gather there are so many parameters that there's limitations on how many can be directly controlled from the DAW UI. All set thank you again!

Return to “u-he”