DIVA - Issue with NKS Mapping in Maschine and Patch List

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there -

I am having some issues with Diva in Maschine. Attaching several images here.

1) The parameters do not seem to be mapping intelligently to the knobs. Rather than clean names and expected parameters that I've seen in videos for Diva (ADSR, Filter, etc.) it's a bunch of randomness.

2) My patch library seems all out of whack in terms of how patches are listed and ordered.

Only thing I can think is that I recently installed MacOS High Sierra and maybe this is a bug? Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you!

That *is* bizarre... will get our team on it...

(our internal test with High Sierra were positive, so...)

Amazing. Thank you! I uninstalled pretty thoroughly (although maybe some lingering plists/prefs files) and reinstalled, but it continued to be the same. If you have any ideas, let me know. Really appreciate you looking into it!

Hi,

Ok... the order of preset folders and files... that's our bug, definitely. Our upcoming preset browser will provide for a remedy, hopefully in the coming months.

The parameter list is most definitely not our fault. The parameters are stored in the NKS presets, and the host software (Maschine, Komplete Kontrol) assigns those. The curious issue here is, the parameters are not the ones we put in the presets but are indexed from first to last. That in our view hints at a bug on NI's side. We'll try to reproduce this, and we'll look into it, but please also contact NI with this issue.

Cheers,

- Urs

Thanks Urs! I have filed a bug with NI directly. Will let you know what I hear from them.

Definitely link them this thread as well, so that they don't shift all the blame back to u-he :)

oh you *know* i quoted him directly and linked em right here. Crickets so far...

About the Diva parameter mapping in Maschine:
This might be a silly question, but did you maybe load the Diva plugin directly onto a Maschine track and use Diva's internal preset browser to switch between presets? When doing this the parameter mapping will look like in your screenshot because you are not using the NKS presets.
To get the correct parameter mapping in Maschine, you have to use Maschine's own preset browser and load the Diva NKS presets from there.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

oh wow...good call! I definitely did the former...still getting in the habit of using the Maschine browser.

I'll give that a shot tonight, but I bet you're right. Will report back!

Return to “u-he”