[Diva][Zebra] Presets are no longer shown in alphabetical order

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't remember exactly what I did, but now both Diva and Zebra presets look like in random order (see attached picture). Is there any way to fix this?

-Refresh doesn't help

Picture: https://imgur.com/a/BLdmf

What you did was update to OSX High Sierra. :)

From the u-he.com front page:
https://www.u-he.com/cms/214-high-sierr ... patibility

This happens because Apple introduced a new file system with High Sierra, and it doesn't seem to sort file listings the same way as before. If Apple don't fix this, it will be fixed with the introduction of our new preset browser that handles file sorting itself. However, the new browser is not done yet, and even when it's done, it will take a while before we can implement it into all of our products.

So for the moment, I'm afraid there's no immediate cure.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Check U-he web site, bug with latest Mac OS.

* Rob was faster than I was. :D
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Thank you guys. Damn how could I miss that post when I actually use that website to get here lol

Any Idea when this might happen?
I'm thinking about downgrading to Sierra while I'm waiting as my liveset is relying on loading the presets by Program change.

Or is there any sort of Logic in the way it does organise the preset files ??

Ixindamix wrote:Any Idea when this might happen?
I'm thinking about downgrading to Sierra while I'm waiting as my liveset is relying on loading the presets by Program change.
Most folders are already being sorted correctly in Repro, and in the current Zebra2.8 beta.
But there are still a few scenarios which still lead to presets being unsorted in High Sierra, and using program changes is one of those cases.
We are currently looking into fixing this problem. Once this is done, we will release a new Zebra2.8 beta and a first Diva 1.4.3 beta (hopefully in the coming days).
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Actually I'm using ACE, and have gone back to Sierra for now as I have to play this weekend.
Good to know though as I may use Repro and Zebra in future sets.
Would be great to test the Betas.
Thanks.

Return to “u-he”