Diva and Repro 1 not appearing in Kore 2 (solved!)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hope someone can help me out, I cannot get Kore 2 (64 bit) to pick up either Repro 1 or Diva (it finds Repro 5 okay strangely enough). I have read other posts about deleting the database cache of Kore 2 and re-scanning to pick these up, but looking at the file structure of Kore 2, it is only showing a database cache on the 32 bit version on the plugin.

I saw that someone had once made a Kore 2 map for Repro-1 whilst it was still in beta but the link is no longer live to try this, but at least this confirms that at some point it was still compatible with Kore 2 (I know Kore 2 is long discontinued but I still find it incredibly useful in my workflow). I have uninstalled and re-installed afresh the plugins a number of times, but this unfortunately hasn't helped.

If someone can at least confirm that Kore 2 (x64) can see these plugins to show the two are compatible that would be really helpful, as I am going to pick up Repro before the promotion ends at the end of the month if I can get Repro 1 working with Kore 2. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by KennyG5000 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Database cache is found at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Native Instruments\Kore 2. You need to remove the koredb file there. Or, before that, actually... go into Database Cache folder, and remove the .ksd files for the plugins that don't show for you. Try that first.

Both of these do show in my Kore 2.

Thanks very much mate, that did the trick! Could not find that database cache myself for days, so useful to finally see it (have had problems with other plugins and Kore 2 in the past!). Great support on this forum (especially considering Kore is long abandoned by NI now!).

I made the Repro Kore templates (for both versions):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bnias0r69ngmn ... s.zip?dl=1

Just noticed the templates you have provided, thanks very much, looks like I am all set for Repro and Kore fun now, great stuff!

Return to “u-he”