Audio-In through VSTShell in Cubase?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Urs,

New to this forum but wanted to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zebra. It is a purely wicked synth. I've gotten the most bizarre patches using the "randomize" function within Plogue Bidule. I don't think I've written a song yet (since buying Zebra) that I haven't used it.

Anyway, the reason why I'm posting is that I was wondering if it is possible to route audio from within Cubase to Zebra's side-chain. I'm naturally using the VSTShell (which has worked flawless for me BTW - well except for the disappearing screen when I use expose - but I can live with that :) )

Thanks again,
-birdFEEDER

Hiya!

I'm not sure if audio in works properly in ZebraShell or not... it should, but well, I think it doesn't do this in Live 4, so...

I'm currently working on a solution that does not require a shell anymore for future releases (incl. Zebra updates). I'm revamping my engine in a way that all important plugin formats come right out of the box. It's not nearly finished, but it's in good progress. When it's finished, well, hehehe, you'll know when it's finished :lol:

Cheers,

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”