Where to go from here?

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Be careful hiring people over the Internet. You might think you're getting this:

When you are really getting this:

I take it this project is whistling along, AQ having being paid in full and will hit the shelves soon :)

UltraJv wrote:I take it this project is whistling along, AQ having being paid in full and will hit the shelves soon :)
Not full. Half to start. But yes, he's now taunting me via PM about something to do with his wife's project requirements, and what I assume is a statement formed as a question, "Been in negotiations with a developer who is able to work for an hourly rate?" I don't know, HAVE you?

I'm WILLING to work hourly rates. Just send me the money for the first 400 hours FIRST. Hourly is great, totally removes any incentive to work efficiently or indeed, to ever complete the project at all. And then I can bill for things like the time I spent the other day sourcing and replacing my main machine's power supply. I could bill for an hour of lunch because I thought a bit about the problem while chewing my food. :hihi:

It's just weird. What some people must think...

Admiralquality and Aciddose, your responses on this thread have made for magnificent reading - sirs I bow to your eloquence and wit :lol:

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”