Cracked

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AdmiralQuality wrote:
murnau wrote:the dumb folks who use cracked stuff dont buy the stuff anyway. the few that use the crack prior buying would buy it also without crack.
so dont waste your time thinking to much about that crap and as said: just place decent audiodemos on your site.
A lot of people like to say that, but it's untrue.

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/piracy-d ... tware.html

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/printview ... 23&start=0

http://www.wiretotheear.com/2011/12/06/caught-cracking/

http://forum.recordingreview.com/f8/do- ... ins-40685/

And that was just from 15 seconds of googling. We have our own evidence as well, but can't share it in public.
the links you provide only shows what i said. if an individual want to buy and use it legally it will do it anyway, or simply not.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
AdmiralQuality wrote:
murnau wrote:the dumb folks who use cracked stuff dont buy the stuff anyway. the few that use the crack prior buying would buy it also without crack.
so dont waste your time thinking to much about that crap and as said: just place decent audiodemos on your site.
A lot of people like to say that, but it's untrue.

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/piracy-d ... tware.html

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/printview ... 23&start=0

http://www.wiretotheear.com/2011/12/06/caught-cracking/

http://forum.recordingreview.com/f8/do- ... ins-40685/

And that was just from 15 seconds of googling. We have our own evidence as well, but can't share it in public.
the links you provide only shows what i said. if an individual want to buy and use it legally it will do it anyway, or simply not.
You obviously didn't read the links. John Dahlbäck claims to have legitimized his previously cracked copy of Sylenth. Others have some pirated software, some legit. So your suggestion that crack users don't buy software anyway is WRONG.

Delfinoverde wrote::? Unfortunately those who crack Audio Software - mostly Japanese:!: groups and some individuals - have no respect at all!
Racism isn't allowed on these forums..
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:
Delfinoverde wrote::? Unfortunately those who crack Audio Software - mostly Japanese:!: groups and some individuals - have no respect at all!
Racism isn't allowed on these forums..
Calling Japanese people Japanese isn't racist, you Swedish person, you!

@AdmiralQuality:

read again dude i said: the dumb folks who use cracked stuff dont buy the stuff anyway. the few that use the crack prior buying would buy it also without crack.

maybe it's to diffucult for you to read the whole text not just one sentence it seems?

should i say now you are so WRONG?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:read again dude i said: the dumb folks who use cracked stuff dont buy the stuff anyway. the few that use the crack prior buying would buy it also without crack.

maybe it's to diffucult for you to read the whole text not just one sentence it seems?

I disagree with your second sentence too. You're pulling these "facts" out of your ass.

AdmiralQuality wrote:
murnau wrote:read again dude i said: the dumb folks who use cracked stuff dont buy the stuff anyway. the few that use the crack prior buying would buy it also without crack.

I disagree with your second sentence too. You're pulling these "facts" out of your ass.
who gives a f**k what you agree or disagree?
"fact" is that people buy stuff regardless its cracked or not. info right from my ass. :roll:

murnau wrote:
AdmiralQuality wrote:

"fact" is that people buy stuff regardless its cracked or not. info right from my ass. :roll:
Fact is that piracy hurts developers. Particularly the small ones.

Crackbaby - your name says on which side you stand!(?)
Racism has nothing to do with naming a group of people with their correct name. Btw: It's a reality that those crack-teams are Japanese.

AdmiralQuality wrote:
murnau wrote:
AdmiralQuality wrote:

Fact is that piracy hurts developers. Particularly the small ones.
yeah no doubt about it. thank you for this fact nobody was aware.. :roll:
maybe i point you to the valhallasound reply in this thread. i'm off.
Last edited by murnau on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delfinoverde wrote:Crackbaby - your name says on which side you stand!(?)
Racism has nothing to do with naming a group of people with their correct name. Btw: It's a reality that those crack-teams are Japanese.
Maybe his mom smoked crack when he was in utero and his name is literal?

Speaking of developmental handicaps, there sure are a lot of non-developers in here with big opinions. This is the DSP board, we like to deal in fact in here.

Well the only fact is that pretty much anyone attacking the other side with extremist arguments is going to look like an idiot.

</fact>

Do you know what a crackbaby is?

Why does it matter if they are Japanese or not? Can you prove somehow these crack-teams are Japanese? Are no other nationalities crackers? If so, what are these nationalities and why is it (not) important? Is there a genetic reason why these crack-teams are Japanese? Can a chinese be a part of a crack-team or is it too far away? Has no american ever cracked a plugin? If so, if that american joins a crack-team, does he turn Japanese?

If you don't instantly have the answers for these questions then it is as they say, racism is ignorance.
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:
Do you know what a crackbaby is?

Why does it matter if they are Japanese or not? Can you prove somehow these crack-teams are Japanese? Are no other nationalities crackers? If so, what are these nationalities and why is it (not) important? Is there a genetic reason why these crack-teams are Japanese? Can a chinese be a part of a crack-team or is it too far away? Has no american ever cracked a plugin? If so, if that american joins a crack-team, does he turn Japanese?

If you don't instantly have the answers for these questions then it is as they say, racism is ignorance.
I know for a fact that a Swedish band once told me that if I didn't donate them free software, they would just use a cracked copy instead.

@ Crackbaby

I don't have to answer to your questions - nor i have the time to do it.
You know what? Just try to find it out yourself, and you'll see......
My statement does not demonize any people - it's just a fact.

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”