Scallion Art Guidelines

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been receiving a LOT of requests to do art, and I must say, it all looks very interesting and worthwhile. To speed things up, please send clear info, a web address, etc. I have recieved several pics with no other explaination except "Can you make it better?" Yes, if it's the art, I can, but being asked to download software to access someone's idea is a bit much. The computers I use are in a recording studio, running protools systems (RTAS) on 5 macs. I wish I could say I'm in this for free software, but it ain't the case. Please make it easy for me, since I'll just have to drool over the products without using them...

So, please, I will need clear jpgs, and a good description of whether or not I can change locations of controls, color scheme, etc. I need to know how creative I can be here. Otherwise, you may get a pretty graphic that does not align with anything. And one last thing: If you are a sizable company looking for a cheap way out, this is not for you. People like NI, AVID, Spectrasonics, and MOTU need to pay actual money. I need electricity just like everybody else:)

Steve Scallion

scallion@arkansas.net

Steve Scallion
"Until we know what reality is, we should not dabble in it!"

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”