How do you sell plugins?

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey dudes, I am working on a plugin that I am going to sell in the future, but the problem is how to sell it? I am thinking to build wordpress site and to use something like woocommerce but I am not sure how to handle license files. How are you doing these type of things? Any help would be appreciated as I have searched web for days and I can't find a solution... :hihi:

I use shareIT/mycommerce
https://www.mycommerce.com/

They take a percentage cut from each sale but works well.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

For shareIT I just upload a file of precalculated serials and shareIT automatically gives one new to each new buyer and I'll get an email each time a purchase is made.
They give out the money once each month.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Hi David, please can you explain a bit more about how that works? Are you implementing the serial checking code, and is each serial tied to an individual download?

del
Last edited by DJ Warmonger on Thu May 11, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

del
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”