RIP tim conrardy.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=244064

not everyone visits the camel audio forum or has it in latest posts, i think this is a piece of kvr news that effects the majority of us :(

drift on space traveller. :(

Wow, was not aware of this one. Tim was one of those guys where if I saw a "presets made by ______," I would be very likely to try the synth. Truly a sound design master, and he was perpetually helpful and friendly on forums.

Last edited by The Chase on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i echo the other statements in the camel thread. he just did a transfer for me on a weekend night and i made sure to thank him for his time and effort in an off hour. i did not know him, but he instantly seemed like a caring and giving guy.

very sad. my best wishes to his family and friends.

i am truly shocked.

almost nobody passed away yet who i knew, i havent really had any contact with him but his presets were incredible and he was defoone of the nicest people around here, always enjoyed to read his posts.

i hope he found peace.
not 'ere nowadays :(

interviews with cool people

Of all the RIPs on KVR, this is surely one of the saddest and most unexpected. Such a wonderful, creative person. He will absolutely be missed.
We escape the trap of our own subjectivity by
perceiving neither black nor white but shades of grey

There are RIP threads all over the place here at KVR, but never has it been somebody who I personally have dealt with so recently, and somebody who DIRECTLY has had an influence on people here(even if they weren't aware of it).

Very sad news, and my prayers to the families. Both his natural family, and his musical one. RIP.

Brent :(
My host is better than your host

R.I.P Tim.
You were a great designer and a great guy.
Still can't believe it :(
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

wow, RIP Tim sad news indeed :(
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

just a thought, but when it's one of our own so to speak shouldn't a memorable thread be a sticky? Perhaps move the other thread or copy to here, not all people read the camel forum.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

What a sad day this is :(
It's just so sudden and unexpected.
Tim was a great guy and a real inspiration.
He will truly be missed.

blimey. I usually hate all the RIP threads on KVR, but blimey...:(
Last edited by CypherOne on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Really sad to hear this.

played with Absynth ATM Centrifical Force, couldn't stop and went virtually in space

RIP Tim
"It dreamed itself along"

sad news indeed. you'll be missed tim.

Such shocking news.
My condolences to his family and friends.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”