Synth Tattoo Ideas

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

justin3am wrote:
allofdrab wrote:
ouroboros wrote:Image
Hey, a circuit drawing or something reminiscent of one may be nice. Perhaps something a bit more 'organic' looking.
Ringmod circuit?

Maybe just the diode chain part? This came from the schematic for the CGS Real Ring Modulator. I'm sure you can find a better example.
carrier? yeah that'll really help him get laid :roll: :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

tattood schemaics don't seem to look very good tho, straight lines in tattoos kind of get messed up
http://www.google.com/search?q=schemati ... CAkQpwUoAA

Hink wrote:carrier? yeah that'll really help him get laid :roll: :hihi:
If someone really thinks its a good idea to get a synth tattoo, chances are that person has given up on getting laid a long time ago... :hihi:
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

vespers75 wrote:
If someone really thinks its a good idea to get a synth tattoo, chances are that person has given up on getting laid a long time ago... :hihi:
:lol:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:tattood schemaics don't seem to look very good tho, straight lines in tattoos kind of get messed up
http://www.google.com/search?q=schemati ... CAkQpwUoAA
IMO that rubiks cube color one is pretty sweet.

dw

yes, but the ladder filter looks like it's been drawn on a napkin that has been used

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:yes, but the ladder filter looks like it's been drawn on a napkin that has been used
yep, there was someone here who got a 303 tatoo'd on their arm, the lines just didn't look right...

dw

i can't stand kids...

Chuck E. Jesus wrote:i can't stand kids...
are they out on the lawn again? :hihi:

debra1rlo wrote:
Chuck E. Jesus wrote:i can't stand kids...
are they out on the lawn again? :hihi:
not anymore!

(btw: i meant other kids, not mine...)

dusted william wrote: yep, there was someone here who got a 303 tatoo'd on their arm, the lines just didn't look right...

dw
I remember it was an Israeli kid, and the 303 was actually pretty detailed, and close to life-size IIRC. I actually thought it was pretty good (this tells you something about me, I suppose) as far as tattoos go. And I'm not really a fan of tattoos at all. I've yet to see a really 'good' one, i.e. one that makes me smack my forehead and head out to get one.

But it seems that everyone has one these days. At the beach, it never ceases to amaze me that an overweight woman would think it's a good idea to draw attention to the offending area with a circle of roses (or skulls) around the navel. Men are just as bad, btw, and I have no idea what statement one is making with a photo-realistic tat of a Glock on one arm and Jesus on the other. Badass choirboy? The mind reels.

My absolute favorite tattoo, though, is one that I've seen in several variations, and it never fails to get a chuckle out of me because I'm pretty sure that the owner has no clue about the irony involved. Usually on a woman's breast, with a rose, in flowery script, the words: Classy Lady.

Runner up: on a woman's lower back--Enter at your own risk! This is, of course, not nearly as humorous because the owner is (hopefully) trying to be funny. But huge bonus if the owner also has a Classy Lady tat.

Other really funny tattoos: Anything misspelled. Photo -realistic portraits of former lovers or spouses. Inadvertently backward (or upside down or otherwise inadvertently incorrect) symbols, especially swastikas.

But back on topic, I have to agree with prior posters that if you are looking for funny synth ideas, it's really hard to top a patch cable coming out of your butt.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

vespers75 wrote:
Indeed... perhaps changing the word "carrier" to "oscillator" or "reverberator", would alleviate that situation.

Though (personally) I think it's a rather lame idea in general.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

I love ink, but I think it's a bad idea. I'd rather just wear a t-shirt with a pic of my favorite synth. And it's easy to replace when it gets worn out. Or you get a new favorite synth.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

I know someone with a 303 tattoo on his upper arm ... no pics.

soap94 wrote:Do you like this one?
tattoo_moog_ladder_filter_schematic.jpg
There are even more tattoo ideas here https://tattoozza.com/
No, as tattoo skills go, its shit.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”