best webhost provider for selling sounds?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking for a good webhost provider for selling sounds. Any suggestion? Places to avoid, good places? I don't need much bandswitch has it will be handled by other websites, I just need a reliable webhost + domain name, a all in one package to have a .com website with no ads.

thanks!

I use doteasy.com

I use hostgator for my website and Ejunkie for my e-commerce. They can host the files for you as well if you like, or link in to your own remote server.

tehlord wrote:I use hostgator for my website and Ejunkie for my e-commerce. They can host the files for you as well if you like, or link in to your own remote server.
Same here!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:
tehlord wrote:I use hostgator for my website and Ejunkie for my e-commerce. They can host the files for you as well if you like, or link in to your own remote server.
Same here!
I'll check this one then. For selling, I've heard about eJunky, is it a easy system to use? I'm used to ad bits of code to my website but I have no experience in setting up a store.

It's pretty straightforward. You enter items in a backend database which spits out Buy Now button code you can just copy + paste to your site.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Yep, EJunkie is really easy.

Also, you have the options to mailout and do discount codes for old customers etc. Most of my business is actually repeat business so it's WELL worth looking at.

The basic account I use (now with 3 soundsets up) is only $5 per month.

And if I can work it out, any idiot can.

Really cool then! Anyone tried Sellfy? The only take a 5% cut of the sales and nothing else, seems pretty easy to use too.

http://sellfy.com/

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”