worst band breakup stories (and misc stories regarding bodily functions)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

robojam wrote:A friend from way back told me of one time after a gig at a folk festival him and the singer were arguing in a field. They were both fuming and got to the point where both were just shaking and staring at each other. The singer then reached down to the ground, scooped up some cow shit and threw it into his face
I think that's bullshit :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Lovely reading material. Please continue. :hihi:

Shame my band's breakup was rather tame in comparison. :(

Cheers! :lol:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

debra1rlo wrote::lol:
jebus mike, do all your stories involve human waste? :hihi:
because i don't have any really good scat stories, you do have me beat there :hihi:
:hihi:

Well fortunately that's about it with those two, or at least they're the only ones that are in any way interesting...

I noticed the thread title change too! :hihi:

@Hink: No, I think there were only cows in the field :hihi:

robojam wrote:
because i don't have any really good scat stories, you do have me beat there :hihi:

Well fortunately that's about it with those two, or at least they're the only ones that are in any way interesting...

you would check :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I was at a party on Saturday night. Someone brought a friend along who was a little worse for wear. He continued drinking until about 3 am when he suddenly started to piss himself. He fell over while pissing and sprayed all those within range. Kids these days. Fuckin hilarious.

:lol:

Hink wrote:
robojam wrote:

you would check :hihi:
Visually though. Not manually....

Bodily functions? Now you're talking my game!

A few years ago while working a particularly dull and pointless job a colleague - a very heavy drinker - sent around one of those "funny" Word documents in the form of a survey about drinking. One of the questions was:

Have you ever drank so much you shit the bed?

Unfortunately, he sent his saved version of the document, answering Yes to this very question.

:cry: :help:

Peace,
Andy.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”