What the f...

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:uhuhuh: Nudity should'nt be discouraged
:borg:

Sure it should. Again, especially this photo. Please god, don't post one of that ugly rihanna chick. Ugggggggggg, CA has got it GOING ON in comparison.

hibidy wrote:Sure it should. Again, especially this photo. Please god, don't post one of that ugly rihanna chick. Ugggggggggg, CA has got it GOING ON in comparison.

Ok how about this one instead :lol:

Like TOTALLY GROSS, gag me with a spoon.

All these twatty little tarts are ugly.

hibidy wrote:Like TOTALLY GROSS, gag me with a spoon.

All these twatty little tarts are ugly.
:lol:

I know it's terrible, it only seems to get worse these days too.

At least the CA one resembles a girl. The other two look like dudes. I think she looks like justin beiber (or is it the other way around? )

Saw a picture once that overlaid Bieber's mugshot and a picture of Miley Cyrus' face. It was terrifying.

hibidy wrote:
X-Soul wrote: What's wrong with naked woman?
Everything. Especially this one.
Always though?
I agree, now.
But some years back X-Tina was smokin hot.
Unless its just her.. attitude that is distasteful. :hihi:
ImageImageImageImage

Just so that the OP knows (in case I was too subtle) that might compete with "death magnetic" as worst sound ever.

Maybe it was created this way because the majority of the fans listen to it on mp3 players and earbuds?

X-Soul wrote:And this was mixed by professional engineers for one of the biggest pop singers?
This is everything but professional, if someone is mixing or producing for her does not make it a professional, some of us could give them lessons too.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”