My Top 5 Endorsed Guitars.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The only signature model I've ever owned was of a fictional character. One of my singers bought it off me a few weeks ago, though. And, fitting in with this thread, it was an SG...

1.:

Done.

DSmolken wrote:The only signature model I've ever owned was of a fictional character. ]
Quite common, that.

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

There's also this Glen Branca signature edition:

And the Rhys Chatham one:

whyterabbyt wrote:Ive only ever known one person own a replica, and it was a Francis Rossi Tele. :shrug:
:lol:

I had to laugh at that - doesn't he just use an off the shelf Tele? I never understood that price hike based on simply putting someone's name on the headstock but doing no other customization.

robojam wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Ive only ever known one person own a replica, and it was a Francis Rossi Tele. :shrug:

I had to laugh at that - doesn't he just use an off the shelf Tele? I never understood that price hike based on simply putting someone's name on the headstock but doing no other customization.

coke habits dont pay for themselves?

Gibson EDS-1275 ...

robojam wrote:

I have no idea, although its not quite as bizarre to me as those 'relic' things. Two grand extra to f**k up the guitar before you get it... wtf?

real guitars are for old people

debra1rlo wrote:real guitars are for old people

whyterabbyt wrote:
robojam wrote:

I have no idea, although its not quite as bizarre to me as those 'relic' things. Two grand extra to f**k up the guitar before you get it... wtf?
thats like when pre-ripped jeans
wtf?

I think guitars can still be fashionable.

theyre chavtastic! :hihi:

whyterabbyt wrote:
DSmolken wrote:The only signature model I've ever owned was of a fictional character. ]
Quite common, that.

yup, got one of those in the house too :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”