Support buying me this Hello Kitty doll

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Donations needed ASAP. Paypal gift is fine. I deserve this and you people owe it to me. I'm twice the musician (and human) than you (but only if you don't donate.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Not so sure about the WWF. Any chance of a Hot Topic bought bondage clothes version?

robojam wrote:Not so sure about the WWF. Any chance of a Hot Topic bought bondage clothes version?
WWF??? WTF?? It's a Wonder Woman Hello Kitty, not damn WWF!! :x :tantrum:
You must have me blocked on FB too :hihi:

$350 sent.
Cap'n Spanky
From the Planet Screwball

Does the red star have any political reference? I wouldn't want to donate money for politically motivated stuff. :x

Y'all are haters. Haters gonna hate and baiters gonna bait.

Is this Kitty Official?

I'm going to rerecord a heavy rhythm guitar part on a song I am working on with my daughter's Hello Kitty guitar :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

debra1rlo wrote:
robojam wrote:Not so sure about the WWF. Any chance of a Hot Topic bought bondage clothes version?
WWF??? WTF?? It's a Wonder Woman Hello Kitty, not damn WWF!! :x :tantrum:
You must have me blocked on FB too :hihi:
:lol:

Oh, I have done you so many wrongs in one post... :hihi:

robojam wrote:Any chance of a Hot Topic bought bondage clothes version?
Yup.

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

debra1rlo wrote:Donations needed ASAP. Paypal gift is fine. I deserve this and you people owe it to me. I'm twice the musician (and human) than you (but only if you don't donate.)
is it anatomically correct ?...

experimental.crow wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:Donations needed ASAP. Paypal gift is fine. I deserve this and you people owe it to me. I'm twice the musician (and human) than you (but only if you don't donate.)
is it anatomically correct ?...
yes, it has kitty parts :P

Cap'n Spanky wrote:$350 sent.
:wheee: :wheee: Now I can go on some wingnut reality show too! :wheee: :band:

Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

How much for the flagship Debra1rlo doll? I've been saving up and want the top of the line model.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”