What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It can sound harsh in the upper mids if pushed above 20 (is that db?) and the high band can really sound brittle even in small amounts on hihats. Like what it does on subby stuff and low mids though. The stereo spread per band is nifty. But I can't help but think this thing is simply boosting level and EQing to fake me into thinking it is doing more than it is.

keyman_sam wrote:I just bought waves tune for $49.

If you're buying anything from waves, please use this link:
http://refer.waves.com/1IGX

I get 10% off on my next purchase (maybe you get something too?). Let's recycle our happiness. :D
To whoever used this - thank you. I got a voucher for 5 bucks.

More people are welcome to use it. :) Maybe i'll get that Aural Exciter later. :tu:

BERFAB wrote:Got Vitamin from JRR Blowout for $33. Thinking about getting ADT based on the recent review in CM.

When is this sale over?
How did u get $33, I get 42.99 after applying waves voucher.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:
BERFAB wrote:Got Vitamin from JRR Blowout for $33. Thinking about getting ADT based on the recent review in CM.

When is this sale over?
Apparently some prices went up. Word from Uncle E is wait for Monday.

satYatunes wrote:

When is this sale over?
Vitamin was listed on the JRR Blowout page (this is a separate page from the main JRRSHOP.com page) for approx. $83. With the coupon: $33.

cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Thanks audientronic and BERFAB, I guess the prices have changed. The blowout page now showing $92.99. Looks like my $33 is saved for now. Will see what's in store for Monday.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

They had to raise the price because we're all buying it haha.

nothing. all spent out

VitaminD wrote:It can sound harsh in the upper mids if pushed above 20 (is that db?) and the high band can really sound brittle even in small amounts on hihats. Like what it does on subby stuff and low mids though. The stereo spread per band is nifty. But I can't help but think this thing is simply boosting level and EQing to fake me into thinking it is doing more than it is.
Yeah, it depends on the source material. Some things I've used it on sounded amazing. Others did sound a bit brittle. I like it overall though. Another tool that will get use here. As stated in the product listing "It offers an effect similar to parallel EQ, compression, and saturation processors" Waves isn't trying to hide anything. The thing is, you have the per-band control ready to go. It amazed me how easy I could shape some sounds. Worth $33 for sure.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm getting nothing. Because I'm too poor to pay what those vouchers don't cover. And I find nothing in their product lineup to be compelling enough to prioritize over all the other expenses in my life. Or compelling at all, in any context, really.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:I'm getting nothing. Because I'm too poor to pay what those vouchers don't cover. And I find nothing in their product lineup to be compelling enough to prioritize over all the other expenses in my life. Or compelling at all, in any context, really.
Fair enough. Don't feel left out though:

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/adt_by_vacuumsound
http://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/201 ... ease-info/
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/echoman ... nterruptor

There's plenty of freeware tape-delays to mess with in the meantime :)

did someone buy from jrr? who didnt receive his license yet too?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I got mine in like 5 hours I think, give or take.

He's usually pretty good about it. I have no clue if it being the week of the 4th makes anything an issue or not.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”