Auxillary Spend - Brilliant Article in SOS Magazine...

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last buzz kill from me.
This took me 30 seconds to locate on the SOS website.
Just in case you all think Im making this shit up......

I know most people would be pretty pissed off if someone sampled their music without their permission, I see no difference
The contents of this article are subject to worldwide copyright protection and reproduction in whole or part, whether mechanical or electronic, is expressly forbidden without the prior written consent of the Publishers
:dog:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I've removed the text and replaced it with a link to the article...

It's amazing isn't it ?

You have a lovely expanse of beautiful blue sky and there's always that one unhappy soul looking for a wisp of cloud to stop your joy bells from ringing :wink:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote:I've removed the text and replaced it with a link to the article...

It's amazing isn't it ?

You have a lovely expanse of beautiful blue sky and there's always that one unhappy soul looking for a wisp of cloud to stop your joy bells from ringing :wink:
Yup, lets all ignore the law and etiquette
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
digitalboytn wrote:I've removed the text and replaced it with a link to the article...

It's amazing isn't it ?

The SOS site expressly forbids reproduction without prior written consent. That's the long and the short of it.

skipscada wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:

It's amazing isn't it ?

The SOS site expressly forbids reproduction without prior written consent. That's the long and the short of it.
Had I seen this earlier, I would have asked that just a link to the article be provided. Not pissing on your parade, just the right thing to do.

So, now that that drama is over, can we get to the article?

Not surprisingly, I don't completely agree. People used to use smoke signals to send messages....how many of you "go make music" people are willing to give up your iphones or your internet connection? I mean people used to have great conversations w/o them....... :D

KVR is a collection of a lot of things. Everyone has a different idea. Now let's get the mud flying again! (which it will, like it always does)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”