What are you saving up for next?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Peavey Bandit 112 TransTube amp

NI S88 hammer action 88 key controller.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Xiangqi wrote:Peavey Bandit 112 TransTube amp
Those are pretty nice , are you looking to gig or just around the house practice amp ? .... I have a little Roland Cube30x that has been a great around the house practice amp , and I got it on the cheaps.... :hihi:

Replika XT upgrade! I'm a bargain hunter so I am waiting to see if it is offered on discount during the sales in a month or two from now.

It's pretty much the delay plugin/effect I've wanted for a long time. :hug: :hug: :hug:

After that, probably digging in to what I already own.. It is so easy these days to accumulate quality software and sample libraries and only scratch the surface. :ud:

Mushy Mushy wrote:Dinner.
:scared:

fedexnman wrote:I'm thinking about an updated Macbook Pro and Focusrite Clarett 2 ( Thunderbolt ) . But I don't know kinda pricey . Windows needs some better mobile audio interface options .
That's a tough one. MBP is a great computer, but like you said it's REALLY expensive. Biggest problem? SSD is not standard that I know of (everyone should want that) and the most powerful processor is kinda dated (and if you buy the one with the ram you need, good luck financially!) ... the good news is you can likely get the ram cheaper and install it yourself (but I don't really know for sure)

Be weary of the focusrite line. Though thunderbolt is great, they don't necessarily have the best sound for sussing out verb and the like. Maybe for less coin you could consider the babyface pro (which I have and it's stellar) and probably has a similar latency even though it's usb 2.0 (drivers people, drivers! They are not created equal)

cremation

Some of you guys are scary.

Probably AKAI Advance 49. Situation is unstable, though.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Steinberg UR22 Mk2 soundcard for my laptop.

ValhallaPlate.

Komplete 11 upgrade.

Not entirely sure I need it, but maybe a Novation Circuit or Korg Electribe Sampler.

Probably NI Machine. I have been using Battery for so long and I feel like NI is trying to push Machine as its replacement.
I am wondering if I can get it on sale at the local shop...

And Desert.
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

incubus wrote:
:scared:
All good now. The day before payday is always tough. Especially when one GAS'd too much the previous weeks ;)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Well it settles it, I'm gonna put some money aside for the Komplete Ultimate Crossgrade. I'll probably hold out until I can afford Komplete 11 Ultimate. In the meantime I'm going to buy an external Thunderbolt SSD to install it to when I do get it.
:borg:

what is this word "saving" ?
I'm attempting to make room on my credit card for ...things...
nasty suggestions from the dentist don't help.
Linnstrument.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”