Female producers

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any female producers here? Feeling a little lost in this male dominated area, would love to connect with other women who love synthesizers and electronic music production as much as I do!

This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Also Sendy! A serious synth magician

Sendy is the only female member I can think of atm ...
EDIT beaten to it :)
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Sat May 21, 2016 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Sendy is the only female member I can think of atm ...
What about Blue Phase?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

There are others, but they tend to keep a low profile.

Anyway, Darksynth, we're happy to have you among us!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

SoundGoddess. I know her from One Synth Challenge.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/memberlis ... e&u=312742

Thx for showing me some users, funny that the otherwise so talkative women themselves seem to be so silent ;)! Still I am very happy to be a member of this forum and I don't care if there are only 2% women in here (just guessing), my whole life I was feeling more like a guy anyway :D!

There may not be many females on KVR......but there are plenty of bitches!

Karma_tba wrote:There may not be many females on KVR......but there are plenty of bitches!
:roll:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

I thought that this world is full of female producers.

Darksynth FX wrote:Thx for showing me some users, funny that the otherwise so talkative women themselves seem to be so silent ;)!
Probably too busy making music ... :ud:

There's Debs-
Debra1rlo

KVRAFicionado

n/m
Last edited by RockinMillie on Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why won't you delete this account as I have requested Ben ?

IMO there are a lot more female musicians (instrumentalists, songwriters, vocalists) instead of producers.
At KvR I only know Sendy. I don't know if she is a producer but she is very interested in the synth department.

But... IMO not so many girls/woman hanging around in forums like KvR, which shows for me that women are often smarter than men :P

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”