The promise I will buy more gear-thread

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...and buying a Befaco Rampage because 4th of July sale and no self-control

Almost bought a used jd-xi for $350 today at guitar center but it had no accessories with it so I passed. Just going to hold out for a new one, should only be a couple weeks.

Selling my copy/license of Sample Magic Boost for $35 USD. Anyone interested, please reach me at orangesidemusic@outlook.com - Paypal transaction for buyer/seller protection.

I'm on my good side. I've siphoned off some gassy purchases, and though I "want" things, I don't have any burning desires.

What I wish more than anything else, is that Nektar would do a real uber-update to the panorama line and make it a no-brainer. They are the closest company to having excellent integration but the hardware is.... behind.

What would I like to see? Soft/quiet keys more than anything else. Like virtually all midi controllers, they are noisy and somewhat flimsy (don't take it personally Justin, it's not your fault) Something more like high end novation but w/o that idiotic automap crap.

orangeside wrote:Selling my copy/license of Sample Magic Boost for $35 USD. Anyone interested, please reach me at orangesidemusic@outlook.com - Paypal transaction for buyer/seller protection.
You'd be better off posting in the 'Buy and Sell' forum.

viewforum.php?f=43
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Busy day yesterday -- preordered an E352 Cloud Terrarium, sold my Synchrodyne + Expand, bought a Doepfer A-196 PLL and a Klavis Twin Waves. Nearly 1/4 of my modular system turned over just like that. I think it's gonna serve me a lot better though.

Really happy with Audio Assaults Bulldozer multi-fx, a no-brainer at the price I got it for :)

Still good, but I think GA4 will be mine (not for the "acoustic" drums, but for the other stuff. )

Apparently steiny doesn't check for "student" but then again if I do that, no resale.

matrixbrute.

soon.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

HG Sounds Movement for Kontakt, I might not have much in the top shelf so it goes without saying I jumped on this no-brainer :D

One of the choice buys for Kontakt users in '17 8)

werp wrote:matrixbrute.

soon.
Sold the Solaris. Physical synth with too much memory diving for me.
So the Matrixbrute will be happening as I need a new guitar pedal.
I may also take advantage of the price drop on the Elektron analog 4....menu diving which is redeemed by the overbridge editor and the high price drops.

soon.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

I'm lusting after an SE-02 ... I've started saving my pennies. Have had a plugin clear out to help raise the funds. Cant find one in the UK yet, just pre-orders. :hyper:

Ooo just saw Analog Four is cheaper now. I think I have GAS ... must resist.

I traded Warps for a Grendel Formant Filter, and bought Frames and Hertz Donut mk2. That leaves just 23HP left in my rack.

And Knobcon is next weekend :hyper:

Upgraded to Virology 2 by Pink Noise Studio.

€9 is a no brainer :)

Got Synthmaster One. Boy, it sounds delicious! Better than Hive imho.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”