What's Not To Like About The Beatles?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Before I posted in this thread I had no idea that people hated the Beatles so much, but wow,I just did a Google search,and the worlds full of em. I suppose people have got to vent their anger somewhere,so why not direct it to a footnote in history ?

Along with all the other "isms",they will soon have enact a new hate law against "Beatle-ism" .

I dont like Guinness.

After all, we live in the age of come out of the closet stuff.

"I came out today"

"It took me years,but | finally plucked up the courage"

"I was shaking man,I mean I was really shaking ,but i went and did it"

Yeah, I finally did it man,I told my dad I dont like the Beatles"

"Kudos - cool - too cool man".

+++++++++Breaking news++++++Breaking news+++++++++Breaking news++++

News just in on the Beatleism epidemic gripping the globe.

In the latest twist in this developing saga, it is said that a member of the "KVR" synth community has been issued a lifetime ban for doing a synthy inspired cover of "Mull of Kintyre"

The ousted member is said to be seeking legal advice and damages.

More on this as news comes in.

dellboy wrote:Before I posted in this thread I had no idea that people hated the Beatles so much, but wow,I just did a Google search,and the worlds full of em. I suppose people have got to vent their anger somewhere,so why not direct it to a footnote in history ?

Along with all the other "isms",they will soon have enact a new hate law against "Beatle-ism" .

I dont like Guinness.
You probably wouldn't say that about Justin Bieber, right? I mean that you're probably aware that a lot of people dislike Justin, right?

But, at the end of the day, no matter how important the Beatles were or weren't, it's just pop music, so, you shouldn't be surprised that some percentage of the population dislikes them. Moreover, like Justin, they gave people a lot of reasons to dislike them that have nothing to do with their music.

What makes people dislike Beatles fans is exactly embodied in your surprise that people dislike the Beatles. They were just a band. Yes, a highly popular and influential band, but just a band nonetheless. It doesn't matter which band you name, some people won't like them. Since they were so popular, however, you're going to see a lot of talk about them and their fans, and their haters.

Even worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i0aaGT-2ys

WTF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58F_F1hMsQs

Which takes me to reason number 439 to not like the Beatles. Their songs don't have enough soul to make a good house music remix.
Last edited by ghettosynth on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whos Justin Beerbelly ?

If he drinks beer he must be OK.

I hate Guinness.

dellboy wrote: I hate Guinness.
Guinness is gross. In the big sorted list of things to hate, I hate Guinness more than I hate the Beatles and I hate mayonnaise more than I hate Guinness. The Beatles don't even cross the hate line really, they're up there in the indifferent zone, but Guinness and Mayo do.

Ok,so lay on the couch......

Look at the swinging watch......

You are getting sleepy....

You are getting sleepy....

Eyes are heavy.....

Go into your past, you are getting younger.....back....back.....

Think of Beatles.........

Lots of Beatles......

When I count down from ten gradually wake up....

Its good to have you back,you are now cured of your Beatly thingy,it was all about a beetle that got stuck in your ear and wriggled and tickled when you were five years old.

Thank you so much and good day.....

Zee bill is in ze post.

IT worked, I'm totally digging on these things you call beetles. Especially these flesh eating ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np0hJGKrIWg

ghettosynth wrote: They're songs
THEIR

For the sake of f**k.

ghettosynth wrote:
dellboy wrote:Before I posted in this thread I had no idea that people hated the Beatles so much,
But, at the end of the day, no matter how important the Beatles were or weren't, it's just pop music, so, you shouldn't be surprised that some percentage of the population dislikes them.

What makes people dislike Beatles fans is exactly embodied in your surprise...
Yeah, the thing about the Neil Diamond thread is, evidently he (let alone his fans) isn't important enough to diss. Unlike Kenny G.

jancivil wrote:
ghettosynth wrote: They're songs
THEIR

For the sake of f**k.
Glad you caught that, thanks, just so you know, I don't always believe studies like this, not always.

https://www.techly.com.au/2016/04/01/if ... k-science/

Hey,thanks guys,I am finally cured of my Beatles addiction |

Years and years of my live wasted listening to wall to wall Beatles on my device thingy.

I have been de-Beatled |

Its a new beginning |

I will no longer be the brunt of behind my back weirdo comments |

I have been de-weird-oed

The sky is sparkly with diamonds in it.

I can walk down Penny Lane with my head in the air|

Now please help me with my synthy addiction please.

What do you mean there is no cure ?

I need presets, feed me some presets..........

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”