What Ruins Music: Installers or Entitled Lazy People?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Googly Smythe wrote:who gives a sh*t.
Not me :ud:
i did, about an hour ago.
felt great afterwards :)

Who did you give it to, and were they as pleased as you?

sjm wrote:Who did you give it to, and were they as pleased as you?
united utilities.
they'll be more pleased when i pay my water rates i imagine.

Dishonest cable providers ..
:borg:

A: Entitled, lazy people.

Life ain't free when it demands you keep breathing. Screw the benefits of oxygen, I'm holding my breath to stand up to the The Man!

I reckon I'm losing less of anything I might have to lose by giving Spitfire my details (which they already had anyway, so nil...zilchio...nunk) than the paranoiacs fearful of their evil intentacles, and quite a bit to gain. The first instruments are bloody fantastic. And there's going to be loads more. The whiners can whine, we can ignore/giggle/roll our eyes at them, and we still get to use those instruments - some of us will make something that speaks to others with them. Music wins in the end.

I do wish that their app had the option to click a "remember password" on login. Obviously the work of a dark forest ritual to some horn-ed fellow with nothing but malice, deception and the end of all that is good in the world in mind. I mean...I have to keep typing my damn password out every time! Wronged I am. Wronged.
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

sjm wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
My argument here is that "free" should mean "free". (It's a kind of bete noire with me.)
Just out of interest, what do you think his argument is if its not the meaning of 'free'.
That the only "free" lunch is one that doesn't comes with strings attached?
Then the objection effectively becomes moot because it means nothing can be free.
Last edited by whyterabbyt on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

If you're worried about your personal information being collected, why on earth are you using the internet?

whyterabbyt wrote:

TANSTAAFL.
served with mayonnaise?

thecontrolcentre wrote:If you're worried about your personal information being collected, why on earth are you using the internet?

im using tor bouncing around the darkweb and using your info before i even get near an open ip.
they'll never know i talk bollocks all over the internet!!

damn skynet :x

vurt wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:

TANSTAAFL.
served with mayonnaise?
onna bun.

vurt wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:If you're worried about your personal information being collected, why on earth are you using the internet?

im using tor bouncing around the darkweb and using your info before i even get near an open ip.
they'll never know i talk bollocks all over the internet!!

damn skynet :x

:o

My 2c regarding what's free and not free. As long as you don't consider your time having no value at all, nothing is free.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Hmmm. He's no Summer Glau.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”