Is there still such a thing like instrumentalist snobbery around?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You didn't even get 'get in to the groove', when you replied to Acid Mitch, but whatever, Eddie.
Ouch or whoosh, your call. lol

Aliens wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:Oh dear.
Rule, Britannia!
How on Earth King Alfred and co. ever made it to kick us back to the north is still a mystery to me but hardly due to a shared gene pool with the rest of the population. However, the last two decades I actually have had hope for you in this regard but then came the Brexit and we are back at ground zero, aren’t we, old lad?
So says Lucky Eddie: Hägar's first mate, best friend and lieutenant in Viking raids. Contrary to popular depictions of Vikings as brawny macho warriors, Eddie is a short, skinny, chinless, awkward and naïve weakling. The ironically-named "Lucky" Eddie is, in fact, so unlucky he can be crushed by a stray rainbow. He wears a funnel rather than a helmet on his head, which he always keeps on because he's afraid of squirrels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A4gar_the_Horrible

:lol:
Actually I do know the answer, namely that the Danes degenerated at light speed due to environmental circumstances (no wonder) and thus were easily beaten in the end. Today, the remnants of these particular tribes are right wings politicians who have corrupted our nation for the last three decades.

Aliens wrote:You didn't even get 'get in to the groove', when you replied to Acid Mitch, but whatever, Eddie.
I didn’t? You believe it was that hard? How can you possibly know? You think my second response is the most logical answer and must follow or else I did not get it at first? :lol:

Is that the best insult, you can come up with? But that is rather pathetic, isn’t it? If you want to fight, do not stand there and spit on your own toes, but give me a punch, tiger.
Last edited by IncarnateX on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

IncarnateX wrote:
Actually I do know the answer
Or you got just got beat by a woman.

Queen Æthelflæd

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history ... dom-008234

IncarnateX wrote:
Aliens wrote:You didn't even get 'get in to the groove', when you replied to Acid Mitch, but whatever, Eddie.
I didn’t? You believe it was that hard? How can you possibly know? You think my second response is the most logical answer and must follow or else I did not get it at first :lol:

Is that the best insult, you can come up with? But that is rather pathetic, isn’t it? If you want to fight, do not stand there and spit on your own toes, but give me a punch, tiger.
You tried three times in that polyphony thread to start a flame war, with insults and no skill, and couldn't manage it. I just post one factual thing and you're off to the races.

:lol:

You still hit like a weakling. You really have to come up with something better than this, you are already boring and very tweenie-like by the way. You are not as old as the rest of us, right?

Eddie, even though I've just schooled you in all you think you're good at, I'm not getting a ban for carrying on a flame war I've already won, so enjoy your day, you earned it. :tu:

The hard way :lol:

Oh dear. Someone around really thinks they are of great importance and can school me in music theory, psychology, history of Denmark and whatnot in as few sentences as above. Uh, I know a few terms for that condition but let us leave those for now and just say, “whatever makes you happy, mate”. You see, I am basically a very friendly soul and can even contain people’s anger and agony if that can help them move on. Whatever your real problem is, know that you have my deepest sympathy and that I am happy this thread could help.
Last edited by IncarnateX on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Already moved on, Eddie. :)

I see ^^^

I don't think you do lol

Hmmm ^^^^? Define “moved on”, please.

n/m I think I get it. You have mentally moved on to your real problem but your compulsive typing fingers are still here, right? Makes sort of sense so be my guest.

IncarnateX wrote:Hmmm ^^^^? Define “moved on”, please.
He took a holiday, took some time to celebrate.

Eh, Acid Mitch. At first your knowledge about Madonna hits was charming. Then Bobo came along and messed it up a little but it was still charming. However, I am getting worried now, just how many Madonna hits do you know exactly?

Edit: Waaaait a minute! I get it, you got that Madonna-degree Vurt wrote about! I’ll be damned, it’s real?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”