Final Voting! Free prize for all voters!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.

What's your favorite!?

10%
17%
44%
30%

Total votes: 142

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I voted for #1. While I think #3 looks best as it is (like the colours, layout and fonts) since you said earlier you'd likely remove all text, I think #1 is the only logo that gives you a lot to work with.

Once you remove the outer layer of lines and take out all the text and annoying R marks, it has the best stuff for expanding into letter head, swag gear logos etc. The graphic in #3 was my least favourite part and I still think it looks to much like an anime Mexican wrestler (¿Could call him Fukushuu Fuerte, or El Fufu for short?).

#2 and #4 just don't give you enough bits to work with once you start applying the logo to other media.

Cheers,
Steve

# 1 > cool........in 1998 :D

# 2 > too Adobe

# 3 > my vote

# 4 > too retro-russian
****!!! YES! i GOT a faster computer now !!! ****!!!

Number 3 may be the best

i think 3 looks pretty awesome. simple, but effective. :D

3 took me the longest to "see" the sigma delta thingies, so it kept my interest, plus it scales the best. :D
--JAIDY
--addicted to VSTs --

I wanted to like #1, but I don't like all the messy bits (mainly letters).
So #3 it is, nice and clean, plus I like anime Mexican wrestlers (even if they aren't anime, like Strongbad).

Groet, Erik
Pop music delenda est.

#3 is in IMO by far the nicest and got my vote. Very clean nice well designed/laid out logo that just looks cool and has a nice color scheme. That's the one.
I'm sorry this post wasn't about techno.

I like 2 and have voted for it - I like the clean line. I also like no 1 as well. They are all original in there 'look' but personal taste tells me 2 is the one for me!

Whats the prize?? Is it chocolate??? :D

Sorry, not really all that impressed with any of themm. Quite liked some of the original proposals but obviously my taste was not too popular.

Good luck with the new logo.

Michael
"I have a plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel" - Blackadder

2 :wink:
i'd rather have a mullet than a comb-over.
fortunately, i have neither.

4's good.....

I assume all the people who put their vote in the thread, are also voting in the poll right?

#1 - don't like.
#2 - kind of like, but the white gets a bit much after a while and I'm not sure how it would scale down.
#3 - yes. Looks good, it's sleak it's got all the right elements and it would be recognisable. It looks professional.
#4 - this is good too, but there's something that doesn't quite work. I'm just not sure what that is. Something about the grey curves and the red shape...

So yes, I did tick number 3. :D

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”