Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No pics sorry !!! :cry: :cry: white, beige and black environnement, have tainted the tightjacket though ... :P

Har, if this is you on the upper left ... well, you should consider eating from time to time, it helps !!!! :? :hihi:

Preset Perverter wrote:Har, if this is you on the upper left ... well, you should consider eating from time to time, it helps !!!! :? :hihi:
Heh...i WISH! The reality is quite the other way around... :lol:

Now where are those pictures ?? :D :D :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Nice rack, Har! But it looks as if one of your band mates is taking the "Goth" look a little too far! :shock: :shock:

Man, I need to get some shelves above my monitors! From now on, this will be my excuse! "I couldn't finish the album, because there are no SHELVES above my monitor!"
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

Scot Solida wrote:Man, I need to get some shelves above my monitors! From now on, this will be my excuse! "I couldn't finish the album, because there are no SHELVES above my monitor!"
LOL :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Oh, perhaps Har didn't show his PC because he is embarassed by his lack of shelves, too!

I'm curious if Donk has top-modern shelves above his monitors ? :D:D

I'm sure, seeing how productive he is, that he must have DOZENS of shelves above his monitor. But they are probably bending under the burden of empty beer cans, full ash trays and communist manifestos! :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol:

(just teasing you, Donkster!)

Hehe, no shelves here chaps!!! Though I have got some rather fine wooden slanted racks that my mate toryboy (see right wing oafs do have their uses!!!) made for me from bits of spare wood. Only thing is that Since the demise of the atari. cheetah sampler and zoom 1201, there is f**k all in them except cassete deck, mixer, amplifier and delay box!! The pioneers (top speakers,come and get em if you dare bitshaft!! :P ) are currently precariously perched, one on top of an old television waiting to be smashed, and the other on a table I bought from the junk shop. :D

Right about the beer cans and fag ends though, I cleaned up last night, what a f**king mess!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:

I would LOVE to see some pictures of donk's ..... ermm..... environment ;)

Scot Solida wrote:Nice rack, Har! But it looks as if one of your band mates is taking the "Goth" look a little too far! :shock: :shock:
Bandmates...? Ha! Like I'd let any of those drunken classic-rock losers anywhere inside my home! :lol:
Last edited by Har on Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scot Solida wrote:Oh, perhaps Har didn't show his PC because he is embarassed by his lack of shelves, too!
Oh, I've got shelves all right! But nothing cool....just the standard chipboard "genuine imitation dark wood paneling" home computer desk kind of shelves! :D

thanks peter, you prompted me to do a well needed tidy up. i've even reserved a place for my platinum box :D

Here goes: Image

Wot, shelves are not over your monitor :o

Hehehe.... just kidding :D Nice picture.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”