Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, so I share my amateur studio :) Powered by hackintosh :)

Time for a laugh... Windows was doing it's update thing, so I took these. Note the MOST important pieces of studio equipment at the lower left of the 1st pic - the cup of coffee and the tray of biscuits. :)
And yes, those Logitech "speakers" are my "monitors"! :o (The headphones are Sennheiser HD 360 Pro's, the guitar's a Les Paul Standard. And no, the radiator is never turned on!)
a20170326_181906 EDIT.jpg
a20170326_181925 EDIT.jpg
a20170326_181911 EDIT.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nice to see someone else who understands the importance of biscuits to the creative process.
Image Image Image Image

Haha.. great "studio" pics.. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:Haha.. great "studio" pics.. :lol:
Ribbons are the new lava lamp!

sprnva wrote:Nice to see someone else who understands the importance of biscuits to the creative process.
Yeah. I just finished off a pack of Pepperidge Farm - they are officially endorsed by Jordan Rudess so you know they are pro.

Though technically I guess they are cookies, not biscuits.

wickfut wrote:... Ribbons are the new lava lamp!
My missus thought my "studio" needed a feminine touch... I think it came off a Christmas present. :wink:

sprnva wrote:Nice to see someone else who understands the importance of biscuits to the creative process.

Cookies for our american friends. My mother, who is quite British, and quite full of herself (go figure), was awfully annoyed when she ordered biscuits and tea when we first arrived here. In North Carolina no less, they take their biscuits seriously in the south.

Ok, here is my 'studio.' The desk is a modified IKEA kitchen table (Nørden, I think it was called). You can see by all the little do-dads on and around the desk that I am married. :D

In this picture;

FMR Really Nice Compressor;
FMR Really Nice Mic Pre;
Dynaudio BM5As;
RME Fireface 802;
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro;
Novation 61SL MkII;
Røde NTK;
AKG 414 XL;
Ibanez ST50;
Martin D-28.
27" iMac, i7 Skylake, 4GHZ, 32 gigs RAM;
Logic Pro X.

Last edited by Bombadil on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Happy to see so many "studios" which look like my own. :tu:

I ordered a new desk and will post a photo within a month or so after it is setup.

*deleted*
Last edited by RichieWitch on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

With exception of the controllers 100% ITB.

moving in a month, I made the plans for the new place in Sketchup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8RkM8B8dnI

plus new song

Updated PIX

peace
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”