Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

V0RT3X wrote:How many of you clean your studio up before taking your photos? :hihi:
I'm too lazy for that, I just frame the shot carefully :hihi:

A couple more smartphone pics ...
sub37_opus3.jpg
brute_push2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

V0RT3X wrote:How many of you clean your studio up before taking your photos? :hihi:
my studio basically a year old is a mess :oops: It kind of became a 'catchall' for stuff but now that I'm moving some gear to another room it's getting a cleaning...yet in this year I have spent more time in my studio than ever and done a lot...but it does need a good organizing. FWIW no food or drinks are ever in my studio so it's not a funky or nasty mess...just cluttered
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Analog corner ...
teisco60f_dark_energy.jpg
:ud:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just rearranged my TVs last weekend and mounted them to the wall. Now vertically instead of horizontally, so I can put the monitors closer together.
23915941_1712922922116542_5198218058554567617_n.jpg
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

I considered doing that but stiff / damaged kneck ?
stardustmedia wrote:Just rearranged my TVs last weekend and mounted them to the wall. Now vertically instead of horizontally, so I can put the monitors closer together.

topaz wrote:I considered doing that but stiff / damaged kneck ?
stardustmedia wrote:Just rearranged my TVs last weekend and mounted them to the wall. Now vertically instead of horizontally, so I can put the monitors closer together.
It's ok, since I can work with Screens in Logic, that can be switched easily and fast. This way I put the less important screen on top. Nevertheless I wished the upper TV could be leant a little bit more downwards.

Finally the sound benefit overweighs the high screen.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Recently assembled some new studio racks.

wish my studio was that clean...been a catchall lately
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:wish my studio was that clean...been a catchall lately
:lol: It's not that clean. I just pushed most of the mess out of the shot. Now it's back to looking more like it did on page 258. :hihi:

justin3am wrote:
Hink wrote:wish my studio was that clean...been a catchall lately
:lol: It's not that clean. I just pushed most of the mess out of the shot. Now it's back to looking more like it did on page 258. :hihi:
:tu:

Looks great Justin :tu:

Very nice Justin! I've got a similar set up here - well, I've got a monotron tucked away on a shelf somewhere.... :)

New desk, new monitors! So much cleaner.

Still old place, tho.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Looks nice. I also have KRKs btw :)

How about room acoustics here?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”