pflo's complaint JEX Kit BFD [split thread]

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pflo wrote:Got it going. 6 hours of frustration but it sounds GOOD! That kick is punching my guts out! Awesome............
What exactly fixed your problem? I'm curious.

Brent
My host is better than your host

koolkeys wrote:
pflo wrote:Got it going. 6 hours of frustration but it sounds GOOD! That kick is punching my guts out! Awesome............
What exactly fixed your problem? I'm curious.

Brent
I used "download it all" or whatever its called, the Firefox extension.Had to resume it a few times, it would lock up, but it worked.

I still dont know why I couldnt download it without a manager. Like I say, i've never needed one for anything before, and I'm on DSL and hardly in the boonies (Vancouver).

Flashget didnt work.

Hopefully if the keep doing these kits they will figure out an easier way to deliver large files.

Line 6 has a great intelligent updater that does it all for you. Sure, its smaller files, but still.

The updates arent huge and I cant load them direct from the site either without a manager. Something is wonky, whether its their end or somewhere along the line in between.Who knows. i'm just a drummer (or guitarist).

The toms are pretty average but the kick sounds like its fed into a huge subwoofer. Wicked!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”