Warning! Warning! Warning! Sonart Samples

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i got to chime in and say the C7 was a cool piano kit

Meffy wrote:[edit: Nope, not the same.]
Maybe it's Worra's perhaps (of Sampletekk)?

Since all their other samples are ripped, I highly doubt they did the work for this themselves.

Sonic Reality has a C7 too. Cubase comes with a version of this one.

thanks for this warning thread.

Hmm...why they are still allowed to do this? Nobody can't touch this company?

Baard wrote:
Meffy wrote:[edit: Nope, not the same.]
The Sonart C7 .gig is 846,273 KB, and sound very good.
The samples are named like this: "Colour_Piano_Up37_c#0", and no instrument properties are shown when opened in Gigedit .

Its really suspicious that a company that base their business model on fraud, is actually legally giving away a fully functional multisampled grand.. :roll:

I wonder where theese samples actually come from. Perhaps some abandoned commercial sample cd?
I would suspect as much considering the habit that these fellows have of ripping off others. I can't see them being honest even with free stuff---unless that is to hook people into this scam.

Miserable people----- :x :x :bang: :bang:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I believe it is the same as the maestro concert grand:

http://sonimusicae.free.fr/matshelgesso ... ro-en.html

which is a truly free download with no spam or other strings attached.

Hey everyone.
It's absolutely true. They are a total scam and I'm dumbfounded how they are still operating.
Sonart Audio is definitely breaking copyright law.

As said here, DO NOT BUY SONART AUDIO Samples or get sucked in to the subscription service.
In fact, just download a pack and see for yourself if you don't believe it. Just don't pay for it.

Thanks for speaking up here, I bought their subscription once and realized what a joke it is, but never did anything about it. Just deleted their crappy ripped off samples...

Best,
Maxime

NULL
Last edited by JBlongz on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aubford wrote:Don't be fooled anyone. This site hasn't changed at all and is still scamming people out of their money. I wish I had read this before, now I'm 30 bucks short. Sonart is not a real sample library site!!
Maybe we should bump this thread every week or so.

Reverend Rhythm wrote:
aubford wrote:Don't be fooled anyone. This site hasn't changed at all and is still scamming people out of their money. I wish I had read this before, now I'm 30 bucks short. Sonart is not a real sample library site!!
Don't needed, the sonart webside is since some weeks gone/offline/lost...

Cyforce wrote:
Reverend Rhythm wrote:
Don't needed, the sonart webside is since some weeks gone/offline/lost...
Caught?

http://sonart.cc/shop/index.php?cPath=46_42

http://sonart.cc/shop/product_info.php?products_id=122

:hihi: :hihi:

They will change their name to something else and go for it again :shock: :x :smack: :dog: :bang:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Lol ... some warez sites do not even allow that Crap to be posted :D
witch is actually the most funny thing about it
Because Actually those people do not even want it even if it doesn't cost them a thing ... :P
Cubase ,ISS Synth,HSO,Grand 3,HALion Sonic, MS-20,Polysix,Mono/Poly,LegacyCell,MDE-X,Predator,SubBoomBass,RP-Verb,RP-Delay,Multiband Sidechain,Metrum,VMS: Multiband Compressor,VES1+2,VTS1,VFH3,VEC3,VUF1,FF Bundle,Oxford Inflator,Sylenth1,Z3TA+,Philta XL

They are very unprofessional ...i would love to have a contact to them ...if someone has one ...

As they stole 2 full Loops of my songs ... wich were released as my work ...they just took the beginning of the track .. and sliced it to a REX FILE and sold it in a package !!!

Bastards ...

I just give a listen to the so called «Techno House» samplepack demotrack and... it sounds like the Sonart guys were quite into the Carl Craig stuff, as you can instantly spot these tracks and others...

Mr. G «Flight»
Dave Angel «Airborne (Carl Craig's Drums Suck Mix)»
G Flame «Da wallz»
Fix «Flash»
Recloose «Ain't Changin' (C's Dark Soul Update)»

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”