Warning! Warning! Warning! Sonart Samples

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't be fooled anyone. This site hasn't changed at all and is still scamming people out of their money. I wish I had read this before, now I'm 30 bucks short. Sonart is not a real sample library site!!

Read the fine print to make sure you aren't going to be billed monthly too!!
"The perfect take is the one that felt like it was going to fall apart but never did."

Chester Desmond wrote:Read the fine print to make sure you aren't going to be billed monthly too!!
:lol:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Thanks for highlighting this fraud !!
It sounds really bad - but hopefully you've prevented a lot of people from wasting their money...
I guess we all have to be careful who we trust in this online world...

I wish my website looked as good as their's though but I guess looks can be deceiving ;D

really wish I would have checked this site first. I too fell for this scam. I constantly deal with various companies through my website, and I'm always looking for the next new company.

I deal with many small and new companies as well and I have NEVER been scammed until now.

I purchased the subscription, never received any download information at all. The site did indeed look legit, and I've dealt with many overseas companies, many small one man shops, and many brand new outfits.

I am in the process of working with the payment processor to get a refund and I will be doing a post on my website about this company as soon as it's resolved.

Thanks for sharing, I knew something didn't seem right after I paid...wish I would have checked first, but at least I have this experience to share with others.
SoundsAndGear.com - news, tutorials, reviews, and videos.
MaschineTutorials.com - exclusive maschine tutorialmembership and user community.

soundsandgear.com wrote:really wish I would have checked this site first. I too fell for this scam. I constantly deal with various companies through my website, and I'm always looking for the next new company.
Hope they give you your money back. That place should have been shut down before it started.

BTW, great site. I just put it on my speed dial ;)

thanks man, yeah...I'm talking to their payment processor 2checkout, which is a pretty decent company I've dealt with in the past. I will keep you updated with what happens.

Thanks for checking the site :) I'm pretty proud of it lol. I enjoy it.
MaschineTutorials.com - exclusive maschine tutorialmembership and user community.

Just wanted to update, I did in fact receive my refund.

Not from the company though, they never responded, but I got it through 2checkout.com which is their payment processor.

I had knew about them through other business purchases so I knew they would respond.

It was quick to, glad that's over.

I will definitely confirm on everything that has been said.

the 300 "new" patches where usually 30 patches in 7-10 different formats, I didn't download much to check it all, as I had already asked for a refund. (they mysteriously finally sent over login info after I contacted the payment processor for a refund lol)

on top of that, the product quality was crap, horrible man.

anyway, stay away from them, I will definitely be letting folks on my site know about this.

Meffy wrote:Nekro, please refrain from sullying the reputation of my relatives, the mustelids, by associating them with cheesy ripoffs of this sort. Weasels, ferrets, ermines/stoats, and the like comprise a diverse family of proud, quick-witted carnivores, not bottom-feeders. Thank you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the best one of the decade !!!!!!

i bought the hardstyle library from them the loops are horrible there more techno then hardstyle and the 140bpm and the 145 bpm loops sound totaly diffrent what i mean is the 140 are much louder then the other ones its really strange i have to say the worst hardstyle pack i have ever bougfht and maybe the worst overall i have ever bought NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!
BUMP!

rumple stiltskin

.cc Duh, free domain. Never trust these. It's always BS.
Eternitysound VST Banks

When I started out with Gigasamples, I DLed the free Yamaha C7 from Sonart. I didnt notice anything fishy about it at all, but never considered buying anything from them. (Had to register to DL)

Seeing this, I start to wonder just how legal their free piano is, and if registering for it was stupid of me. Anyone has any comments on this?

[edit: Nope, not the same.]

Meffy wrote:[edit: Nope, not the same.]
The Sonart C7 .gig is 846,273 KB, and sound very good.
The samples are named like this: "Colour_Piano_Up37_c#0", and no instrument properties are shown when opened in Gigedit .

Its really suspicious that a company that base their business model on fraud, is actually legally giving away a fully functional multisampled grand.. :roll:

I wonder where theese samples actually come from. Perhaps some abandoned commercial sample cd?

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”