Myloops - Trance Kicks Volume 1

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dj.andy.warhol wrote:You guys want to check out also this pack
here
pretty decent kicks and samples
Cheers

Not cool.

I think the OP's kicks actually sound pretty good for the intended genre. A lot of artists actually sample kicks out of other tracks so the fact they're EQ'd and compressed is no big deal.

tehlord wrote: A lot of artists actually sample kicks out of other tracks so the fact they're EQ'd and compressed is no big deal.
yeah, agree and therfore it's not a sale argument because it have no benefit.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:bump a bump a bump! :D the drums sounds like GM and the rest is really terrible 90's euro style. not an alternative for the myloops kicks.
there is always alternative) if well to understand the synthesis, you can easily create any sound)

good kicks! ;) i love it !!!

SEAN TYAS leave a review for my pack:
"Really love this pack. It’s a step above the rest because these are really the ones you are most likely looking for. Trust me. They require also very little eq and are already damn loud and good to go. Do yourself a favor and get on these."

WEEKEND SALE -25%
(until Sunday midnight GMT+1)

https://www.myloops.net/product/trance- ... ick-drums/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

https://www.myloops.net/product/trance- ... ab_reviews

HEINRICH S.
June 2, 2014 - 11:08 am

If you are serious about that 138 uplifting sound then this is what you want. These samples are exactly what I was looking for for that real uplifting experience. Works out the box.

MARK D.
June 12, 2014 - 7:10 pm

Recently purchased this pack because I needed true Trance kicks that were laid out perfectly and required minimal if any extra processing. This pack has just what you need to locate a great kick and then jump into your production. HIGHLY recommend this pack!

DAVID SMITH
June 12, 2014 - 9:10 pm

With a sample library of over 10,000 kicks, I always find myself calling up a sample from the Myloops Trance Kicks. I have been using this pack for over a year. They require minimal processing, and also work well with 128-132bpm modern trance. This is an essential pack that I would recommend to any beginner to professional level producer.

ADRIAN S.
June 15, 2014 - 3:24 pm

I'm really happy with this sample-pack! All the kicks require little to no processing to fit into the mix, and there is a good selection of both hard and softer kicks.

SERGEY K.
June 20, 2014 - 11:19 am

Myloops Trance Kick library is a very qualitative and useful for creating my music, giving me the best possible result. Thank Myloops for this product !!!

JESSE K.
June 20, 2014 - 3:37 pm

If you're looking for some powerful kicks to use in your Trance productions, then I suggest buying Myloops Trance Kicks. High quality samples with many to choose from for a lot of uses. No matter what kind of Trance you're making, this pack has what you need.

VEESHY
June 27, 2014 - 2:46 pm

Almost no processing needed, lots of clean low end, no need for layering, out of the box very usable variety that you can start and finish your projects with.

JEAN MILOW ( AIROSOURCE )
June 29, 2014 - 4:42 am

Amazing pack, full of kick drums. Every single kick is a special one. I realy suggest it

TRANCEYE
June 29, 2014 - 10:49 am

Without a doubt one of the best trance kick samples library on the market. Perfect for uplifting and progressive trance projects. I use them everytime and it works! Highly recommended.

C-SYSTEMS
June 30, 2014 - 9:18 am

Been using this pack for a while now, and it is amazing. The kicks sound so good, and require almost no eq or compression. It is our go-to kick sample pack when creating Uplifting trance. Recommended!

DANIEL D.
June 30, 2014 - 9:02 pm

MyLoops Trance Kicks are without the best collection of kick drums I have ever found. It is rare to come across a pack full of kick drums which include a snappy attack, punchy mid range and a low clean sub and MyLoops give you 185 of these kicks made to perfection. If you are looking for kicks to cut through your mix with little to no eq or compression, look no further than MyLoops Trance Kicks. A must buy for any producer looking to take their productions to the next level.

SCENICA
July 1, 2014 - 8:57 pm

Impressive kick samples! I can recommend this without any doubt!!!

STEVEN
July 8, 2014 - 7:07 am

Love this pack,perfect for trance music! This is what I like: high quality kick samples ready to use, small changes to fit them in the mix and go!

LAWRENCE Q.
July 11, 2014 - 2:13 pm

I bought this off Sean Tyas' review, and was he ever right. What a solid pack of useable kick drums for faster paced trance. Hopefully reading this will help you make the decision to give these guys your hard earned dollars!!!

MARKUS T.
August 11, 2014 - 6:03 pm

Top product, especially the drum kicks collection. The templates didnt funtcion with my DAW because of missing a special synth. All in all in comparison with the little price a good deal. Not my last one imo.

RICH S.
August 13, 2014 - 2:42 pm

Great packs of kicks and loops for poducing cutting edge trance music!! – Rich Smith – Discover Records, Kill The Lights, Komplex Sounds.

HEIKO M.
August 15, 2014 - 11:28 am

This package contains very good and turnkey high-end samples! I use them on each of my productions.

JOHN
August 20, 2014 - 4:35 pm

The Kicks in the pack are quality samples. You can always find a proper one for your production, or combine several drums and create your own sample.

VANGELIS
October 4, 2015 - 6:11 pm

Kicks to use in every Trance production. Great pack!

ZAMPERLAMIXERINTENSE
December 8, 2015 - 3:26 am
Great pack of thumping kicks for every trance genre. Absolutely amazing!

RPG6752
January 18, 2016 - 6:11 am
Very good kicks. I think I could definitely use some of them in productions. It’s so awesome that they are labeled by key and organized. I’ve never found a kick pack that has labeled kicks

KARLOSIO
March 24, 2016 - 2:01 pm
These kick samples are just insane! Great quality, labeled by key and no need to do much to them. Why are you still reading this? click that add to cart button. You won’t be disappointed.

STEVE
May 1, 2016 - 3:42 am
I make hard trance and this is pretty good for it!

Spamloops :o
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”