Forgotten Keys CR-78 update

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just received CR-78 free update from Forgotten Keys. Sounds and looks superb with some excellent preset patterns in there including:

Enola Gay, In The Air Tonight and Duchess.

Can't believe the price for this amazing emulation of the classic Roland CR-78.

Thanks for the update, Forgotten Keys! ... I love the 'I Am A Camera' preset, it has always been one of my favorite CR-78 rhythms.

forgotten keys is really great! lovely stuff and not expensive!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yeah, got my update over the weekend and haven't installed it yet....must do that immediately!

Alex Cremers wrote:Thanks for the update, Forgotten Keys! ... I love the 'I Am A Camera' preset, it has always been one of my favorite CR-78 rhythms.
Which preset is that? I'm trying to reproduce the song in Reaper with Battery 3, but I can't get a hang of the pattern because it's buried in Geoff's synths...

If I know the pattern, I can search Youtube for an isolated version and learn that way...

Cubdukat wrote:
Alex Cremers wrote:Thanks for the update, Forgotten Keys! ... I love the 'I Am A Camera' preset, it has always been one of my favorite CR-78 rhythms.
Which preset is that? I'm trying to reproduce the song in Reaper with Battery 3, but I can't get a hang of the pattern because it's buried in Geoff's synths...

If I know the pattern, I can search Youtube for an isolated version and learn that way...
Not sure what you mean. The drop down presets are under the Volume/Balance sliders....

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”