Poll: what do YOU want us to make for the developer challenge?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)

What kind of freebie NanoMod would you like?

Snares
4%
Hats
6%
8-Bit Synths
28%
Sync Lead
4%
PWM sounds
13%
FM tones
26%
Fish. Fresh Fish.
19%

Total votes: 47

RELATED
PRODUCTS

FM's in the lead again... have to say, I'm genuinely surprised! I didn't realise the old DX still got so much love. My first synth was a DX, so I have a personal soft spot for them; but tbh I thought the backlash was still going on. Interesting.

So I'm thinking maybe a very feedback-heavy, top-heavy algorithm with a ton of upper harmonics on the one hand, and something a bit smoother and warmer on the other, to blend between; and maybe layer the second one up and detune it DX5-style?

A vote for Snare is now a wasted vote!

Because we've just released that. Proper product announcement to follow, but if you're one of the two people who wanted it (!) you can get if for £3 here:

http://www.rhythmicrobot.com/page0/page59/index.html

Still all to play for. 8-bit synths are making a sudden comeback and stealing the lead from FM... it's old-skool crunch vs shimmery crystals. Who will win??? :lol:

My vote goes to 8-bit!

Good luck in the KVRDC!

:tu:
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

8bit here. thanx for the snare! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

bpblog wrote:My vote goes to 8-bit!

Good luck in the KVRDC!

Ha, I knew you'd say that! :D

(This guy and I have form on 8-bit collaborations in the past... :hihi: )

:D

Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Someone break the tie? Please? We don't know what to sample here :D

If I could vote again, I'd go for 8-bit. Just bought Bazille, so got plenty of FM fun to get out of that! ;)
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”