Free samples of rain and thunder (600 MB)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! It means a lot!
DSmolken wrote:A couple of friends of mine (who also work on making samples) played a benefit concert last weekend to raise money for victims of the flooding over there.
Very generous of your friends to do that! So many people have lost almost everything they had in the floods.
losan wrote:Really, it's scary stuff, if Mother Earth strikes you, but anyhow it's still fascinating,
maybe because it makes you feel actually just small in that moment...
I know what you mean. We've had it easy here in the big city, but the amount of devastation caused by those two days of heavy storms in other parts of my country is hard to comprehend. Several towns had to be evacuated completely and so many homes have been destroyed.
bob bobwood wrote:And when I'm indoors at home with the desktop on and a cheap mic hanging out the window, I'm torn between hoping I'll get a good recording and shutting it all down and unplugging everything just in case we get that once in a lifetime bolt.
That's the exact feeling I had. Wanting to record that damn storm so badly, and sh****ng my pants at the same time.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Finally. A sample set that was actually risky to make. Thank you. I'm trying to pump it through my unstable wireless.

Thank you! Downloading now. I actually have a song that I'm about to start that requires a series of close thunderclaps for the break! :love:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”