Give Neo-Soul Keys a Try While the 50% Sale is Going!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Guys

We usually don't offer Trial versions, because in the past we have not seen a significant return from them, but in this case of Neo-Soul Keys, we are confident that you will be amazed after trying it out.

The Trial will only last the length of the sale which ends on July 1st. So that's about 15-days, so the purpose is to Try out the new version while the 50% sale is going. After that date, the trial will not be offered.

You can download from this link: http://store.gospelmusicians.com/Neo-Soul_Keys_Trial/

Hope you enjoy and give it a chance!
GospelMusicians.com - #1 Site for Gospel Musicians.

NeoSoulKeys.com - One of the Most Authentic, Realistic, and buttery EP

'cleaver scripting techniques'

is that cutting edge or what? :)

Yea...My developer is awesome!

Thanks!
aMUSEd wrote:'cleaver scripting techniques'

The upgrade price seems quite high with the EURO being so weak at the moment. I can see myself waiting for the Dollar collapse before sinking more money into this product. I have a few of your UVI packs as well so I do like your work but I won't be upgrading just yet.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Understood....At least give the Demo a try. Nothing hurt there!
Aloysius wrote:The upgrade price seems quite high with the EURO being so weak at the moment. I can see myself waiting for the Dollar collapse before sinking more money into this product. I have a few of your UVI packs as well so I do like your work but I won't be upgrading just yet.

True enough. Thanks. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

wow thanks for the Trial to try it out , i wished in general that more UVI based Librarys trials would exist , to consider wish one would fit into my music style before buying

but i think its only wishful thinking from myselves

I think that most developers (not just GM or UVI) don't really see a return on the Trials. Trials are good for some products and not for all; that being said, I'm pretty confident in this product. It came out better than I expected, especially the new Color Mod and the new Suitcase samples.
DrumAddict wrote:wow thanks for the Trial to try it out , i wished in general that more UVI based Librarys trials would exist , to consider wish one would fit into my music style before buying

but i think its only wishful thinking from myselves

speaking for myselves , i really appreciate such trial versions in general for uvi based Librarys (so thank you for this) , as its not easy when you buy an product and find out this isn´t what you was looking for .

again speaking for myselves (i know alot people don´t like what i say now) , i would even pay lets say 15 dollar for such UVI based Librarys to try them (for the handling of trial licenses , effort , download etc) , and if i see that a library fits my music style and consider to buy it after the trial that the customer would get 10 or the 15 dollar off , hopefully you know what i mean , as an none native english speaker it is not that easy sometimes

Point taken!
DrumAddict wrote:speaking for myselves , i really appreciate such trial versions in general for uvi based Librarys (so thank you for this) , as its not easy when you buy an product and find out this isn´t what you was looking for .

again speaking for myselves (i know alot people don´t like what i say now) , i would even pay lets say 15 dollar for such UVI based Librarys to try them (for the handling of trial licenses , effort , download etc) , and if i see that a library fits my music style and consider to buy it after the trial that the customer would get 10 or the 15 dollar off , hopefully you know what i mean , as an none native english speaker it is not that easy sometimes

The upgrade price at Gearslutz and Rekkerd (http://rekkerd.org/gospel-musicians-rel ... orkstation) appears to be $39.99, is that correct?

It's $49.99.
Fleer wrote:The upgrade price at Gearslutz and Rekkerd (http://rekkerd.org/gospel-musicians-rel ... orkstation) appears to be $39.99, is that correct?

GospelMusicians wrote:Yea...My developer is awesome!

Thanks!
aMUSEd wrote:'cleaver scripting techniques'

The typo is still there

Is it possible to sell GospelMusicians instruments in KVR Market Place?

Fleer wrote:Is it possible to sell GospelMusicians instruments in KVR Market Place?
How does that work?

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”