CL-Projects Sample libraries demo competition.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi my KVR friends,

To celebrate my partnership with Sampleism till now, i would like to thank my Sampleism customers by creating a Cl-Projects library demo competition.

“Announcement to all the people who bought a CL-Projects Kontakt library or is still going to buy one via Sampleism till the 15th of August 2015”
To say thanks to all my customers, i’m going to create a demo contest. The winner will win ‘Hypernova’, my next Kontakt 5.3 library that should be released at the end of august/begin september.
All the entries will be placed in a special ‘Cl-Projects library users demos’ playlist on SoundCloud so all demos will get the publicity it deserves.

There are a few rules to enter the competition.
- Only persons who actually bought one or more CL-Projects libraries via Sampleism can enter the competition.
- Only one or more CL-Projects libraries can be used to create the demo. For drums, other libraries can be used.
- Supply a list of the libraries and patches used in the demo.
- Supply a download link or SoundCloud link and send it to cl.projects@telenet.be before the 31st of august 2015

The demos will be judged by Frank Dierickx (CL-Projects), Glyn Loyd (Sampleism), Fred Nongat (SubsonicArtz) and Adriaan Baussens (Manu Riga). The winner will be notified begin september.

The library will contain hundreds of patches from patch banks from me and from Fred Nongat from SubsonicArtz.

Main Hypernova GUI page:

Happy music making

Frank

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”