Noiiz, the first online sample platform with unlimited downloads

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jedinhopy wrote:
bmanic wrote:Anybody know where I can find the supposedly "limited edition" 8000 samples that you get if sign up this week (I signed up a few days ago)?
Randomphonics?
There's a link in your 'welcome' email :D

Numanoid wrote:
masterhiggins wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Can you resell samples downloaded from Noiiz, in the market place ?
Are you f**king kidding me? Lol
I dunno, so it is like an Image Line account, you are stuck with it for life, cannot be sold second hand ?
They offer with a subscription service the access to many hundreds of sample packs. I never saw sample packs sold second hand. At 89$ a year to download all this stuff, what price would you ask if you could sell this?

It doesn't makes sense.

Haven't ever seen any sample packs or synth presets that allow you to sell them on.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

I've only seen them resellable when the presets and samples are made by the same company as the synth (u-he, kv331, applied acoustics, fxpansion).

So I'm in for about a week or whatever with this thing, and so far it delivers and then some. Already got my money's worth.

I'm not really a sample user other than drums and percussion, which is why I got it. Tons of great inspirational stuff, easily searchable and even easier to drag into Cubase Pro 9. In fact, the Cubase integration is much better than I thought they could get. There's an app that loads like a .vst right into an instrument track. Open it up and you can find and audition anything on the site in the tempo of your project. Then, if you like it, drag it right in. Couldn't be easier.

Also, everything imports and works great in Media Bay if you want to go that way too.

Now Cubase Pro 9 has a new "sampler track" function which makes it dead simple easy to drag a sample into a track, edit the parameters and play it like an instrument. I've never really worked with samples like this before, but now I'm hooked on vocal samples as well. And Noiiz has a ton of those, too. So I'm adding all kinds of great vocals/vox pads/vox atmospheres to my tunes now as well. Great stuff.

I got it at the sale price, but if you find yourself buying even just a few sample packs over the course of a year, this is more than worth paying the full ask for.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Wondering if anyone else is having as much fun with Noiiz as I am.

I've never been a sample user (other than drum loops which is why I signed on), but I'm finding tons of inspiration from all kinds of stuff here.

There's more than 300+ full blown sample packs to choose from so far, and they've been adding stuff, at least since I've joined. Now when I get to my studio with a blank slate, I log in and audition new stuff until inspiration strikes.

I know I must sound like an advert for them, but I promise I'm not. I'm just curious as to who's into this. Is it all just producers who use samples primarily, or are there other guys like me, (musicians primarily) that just like hacking around with this stuff.

Cheers
-B
Berfab

I also don't use loops, but I have found it useful so far. If I have a rough melody I'm working out, I can quickly grab different drums to better determine the feel I'm after for laying down that melody rhythmically.

I have not dived into any of the melodic stuff, so right now its just a quick drum loop library for temporary placement, but I imagine, I'll work in the reverse of that from time to time too.

I do believe I'll get my money's worth before 12 months are up!

I don't like the drag icon being on the bottom right... Naturally I expect to drag the file from the browser, or even the waveform display would be more intuitive to drag from. I know its a work in progress, but I do hope they make this part more intuitive.

Otherwise, I really do like being able to search quickly for such a large library.

I agree about the drag icon.

Frankly though, I just impressed that the Noiiz plugin actually seems to work pretty well. I don't really use it though since Cubase's media bay is much more efficient. I'll audition things directly on the Noiiz site and then download into Media Bay.

-B
Berfab

Have they added any of the Kontakt libs like Nevo or Dirty Modular to the platform by now?

Numanoid wrote:Have they added any of the Kontakt libs like Nevo or Dirty Modular to the platform by now?
No, not yet.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Well, it is something to look forward to.

I got Nevo and it is a really nice allround synth lib :)

Numanoid wrote:Have they added any of the Kontakt libs like Nevo or Dirty Modular to the platform by now?
I haven't seen those specific products, but many (most?) of the packs I've explored include Kontakt instruments. Nothing very elaborate though. Usually just a sample or two taking advantage of various Kontakt filters/FX/etc.
Berfab

I should add that there is a "presets" tab on the Sounds page that, presumably, will host various and sundry preset libraries. Looking forward to seeing what goes in there.
Berfab

BERFAB wrote:I haven't seen those specific products, but many (most?) of the packs I've explored include Kontakt instruments. Nothing very elaborate though. Usually just a sample or two taking advantage of various Kontakt filters/FX/etc.
Nevo got a dedicated GUI with tweakability aplenty
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/nevo-an ... cs/details

Intro offer is over, correct?

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”