Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

synchronizer wrote:I couldn't find the proper contact e-mail. I tried customer support, but I haven't received a response yet. I'll try something else.
Well, since they're the only ones that can really tell you for sure, you'll just have to keep trying with them or be patient in waiting for them to reply.

Assuming you can sell the Supercharger licences, will the buyer be able to do the same later? It's clearly marked as a xmas gift in the list of owned products, possibly to distinguish it from the post-giveaway paid versions.

sprnva wrote:Assuming you can sell the Supercharger licences, will the buyer be able to do the same later? It's clearly marked as a xmas gift in the list of owned products, possibly to distinguish it from the post-giveaway paid versions.
Good points.

And since they sent me three licenses, I would be willing to give the other two away to anyone that missed it. But they might have also put a time limit on authorizing them? :shrug:

A note on the UVI products that now don't require the iLok dongle.
You might want to be aware that they still use the PACE software on your computer, which I personally have found to be just as bad as the dongle itself. YMMV

I hope there isn't a limited authorization period as I'm overseas on holiday (did get my serial however) and won't be back till 15 Jan :(
Eternitysound VST Banks

Does anyone on KVR ever sell Vienna Downloadable Instruments? I suppose not, since there is a transfer fee, but if someone is interested in selling the Upright Bass at a reduced price (in USD), I would be very interested.

is Xils Lab PolyKB II Player 64 bit?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:is Xils Lab PolyKB II Player 64 bit?
Yes. At least the download page for Version 2.1.3 says it is.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote:

I tried the demo and it wasn't but if it is would be thrilled since it is $9 right now.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ThomasHelzle wrote:-

- The Sonar x3 Update in their shop can be bought by anybody who ever bought anything from them and has an account: "Upgrade for any registered customer"

http://www.store.cakewalk.com/b2ceuro/P ... SR3.00-30E

Make sure you are in the right regional shop (change region at the top of the page).

This way you can get Sonar X3 for 24 Euro.
now this could be a ridiculously silly question but im a bit unclear with the wording. Is this saying that you can get the full Sonar x3 .. if you are a cakewalk customer? Without previously owning Sonar?

it says upgrade as if its requiring Sonar, but the criteria is to be a customer. (but of course you'd be a customer if you had sonar already.. ?)

ATS wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:

I tried the demo and it wasn't but if it is would be thrilled since it is $9 right now.
Running in Studio one 64 on my Mac...

One of my favorite soft synths. I got that and XILS 3 LE from JRR for $25 total.

gamecat666 wrote:
ThomasHelzle wrote:-

- The Sonar x3 Update in their shop can be bought by anybody who ever bought anything from them and has an account: "Upgrade for any registered customer"

http://www.store.cakewalk.com/b2ceuro/P ... SR3.00-30E

Make sure you are in the right regional shop (change region at the top of the page).

This way you can get Sonar X3 for 24 Euro.
now this could be a ridiculously silly question but im a bit unclear with the wording. Is this saying that you can get the full Sonar x3 .. if you are a cakewalk customer? Without previously owning Sonar?

it says upgrade as if its requiring Sonar, but the criteria is to be a customer. (but of course you'd be a customer if you had sonar already.. ?)
Yeah, I found it confusing as well for the same reasons. So I contacted Support and was told that indeed the update isn't depending on a previous version of Sonar, only on you being a Cakewalk customer and having bought something from them before.

Support wrote: "You would qualify for the "any registered customer" upgrade price option. Once you go ahead with the upgrade, the program will download and install as its own full program. The term "upgrade" only refers to the price. X3 is not dependent on any other SONAR versions once on your machine."

But as I wrote: if unsure contact support.

It is the full Sonar X3, but the smallest version without all the bells and whistles.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

synchronizer wrote:I'm not asking if there's demand. I'm asking if there's a way to check whether the licenses can still be used and registered. I never installed the product (since the error message said that it couldn't installed) and so I never entered the serial number into Native Instruments Service Center. I hope that the licenses are still valid. I just have to know whether they're tied to my account or not. I have one license for Mac and one for Windows.
I have received extra serials in the past that never were registered that subsequently worked years later so I would say there's a good change they're valid. You can always offer a refund if not...

duncanm wrote:Cakewalk's Rapture: full version, bundled with the 200th edition of Computer Music. Either in shops or 3 quid on whatever e-magazine store you use.
No Way??? Can it be true :o

Have anybody calculated the savings yet? :D

So guys, best place to get Ableton standard while the sale is on?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”