Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's $70.80 on plugindiscounts. Go grab!

scuzzphut wrote:Do you ever get any deals on the Artist to Producer upgrade UE ?
Sometimes but we don't have any of those available now. I'll get it for you for $69.99 if you PM me.

UVI Digital Synsations has been added to the Korg software bundle.

I entered the bundle PIN from my MicroKey and sure enough there it was. Reason Limited has also been added.

The $29 Maserati DRM on offer today only--does anyone know if this is the drum module that's included in the full Maserati pack?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:The $29 Maserati DRM on offer today only--does anyone know if this is the drum module that's included in the full Maserati pack?
Yes have a look at the packs it is included in here.

http://www.waves.com/plugins/maserati-d ... wwodwngAsQ

Have you been screwed by the Sample Logic Fanfare fiasco? Finally, Sample Logic has come to their senses and they now are offering a public arpology!

http://www.samplelogic.com/products/arpology

LOL :D
Seriously, the funniest post I've read around here :)

sample logic, one of the most overpriced stuff and arrogant brand.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I have never even heard of sample logic until people were complaining about them on KVR. They seem to have quite a few products out, but I'm not sure I would use them unless i was maybe a composer for TV/Movies.
:borg:

Well, that's because media composers are their exact target. Just like Heavyocity, for example.
"A pig that doesn't fly is just a pig."

Weird - audiodeluxe did the same with the current Slate deals (VCC, VTM) as they did with the VBC: first they sell it for ~$84 ($99 - $15 in cart) and now it's back to $99 plus $15 gift card. This time I was fast enough and got me VCC for $69 ($84 - $15 from the gift card I received when buying VBC).

Please dont get me started on Sample Logic. Still realing over Fanfare. I must admit, Rumble is good though.
I wrote an email to Sample Logic about the Fanfare incedent and they gave me the answer everyone has read here.
They did offer me 50% off if I purchased from them. At their prices, I dont think I'll bother.

I still have Fanfare running in demo mode in my Kontakt which leads me to my question; is it illegal to wav out the samples while in demo mode and use them for both home and commercial use?

Mikelo wrote:Please dont get me started on Sample Logic. Still realing over Fanfare. I must admit, Rumble is good though.
I wrote an email to Sample Logic about the Fanfare incedent and they gave me the answer everyone has read here.
They did offer me 50% off if I purchased from them. At their prices, I dont think I'll bother.

I still have Fanfare running in demo mode in my Kontakt which leads me to my question; is it illegal to wav out the samples while in demo mode and use them for both home and commercial use?
So now we have the opportunity to buy it for $200 instead of the $30 we previously purchased it for? I have a PM sent do SL from their recent post here - I assume I'll get the same response :(

If you have bought Sample Logic's Fanfare from Musicians Friend or Guitar Center and the serial number isn't working, read the bottom paragraph posted by Sample Logic here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p5754979

Send him an email with some details and you should get a working Fanfare serial key. It worked for me, Fanfare is now registered and ready to be used.

Vstsoundbanks wrote:If you have bought Sample Logic's Fanfare from Musicians Friend or Guitar Center and the serial number isn't working, read the bottom paragraph posted by Sample Logic here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p5754979

Send him an email with some details and you should get a working Fanfare serial key. It worked for me, Fanfare is now registered and ready to be used.

I sent them an email and all the info and within a couple of hours I received a reply from Sample Logic with a direct download link and serial number!! YIPEE! :party:

Finally, I've go a working copy! Fair play to Sample Logic in the end! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”