Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

paterpeter wrote:On the blowout site the price is automatically adjusted to < $49. You can't add another coupon code.
It is not working
Seems someone got free GTR Solo using auto discount, and Uncle E turned it off

From the Bargains only -thread:
"No gift code? No problem! Log in to our Secret Sale site for extra savings without a gift code:"

So the code is not supposed to work on the blowout site. :dog:

Ok makes sense, so basically check both and see which is cheaper for the plugin you want.

btw anyone who doesn't have the code looks like you can still get it from the signup page http://www.waves.com/lpn/june14/signup

Its still strange because Waves Renaissance Maxx is not listed on the blowout and the price reflected is not -50$ (124$) and the coupon does not work at all!

It seems like the shop has some problems with the offers.

JRR / Waves sale

My code isn't recognised on the Jrr site, anyone else?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

chaos318 wrote:Its still strange because Waves Renaissance Maxx is not listed on the blowout and the price reflected is not -50$ (124$) and the coupon does not work at all!

It seems like the shop has some problems with the offers.
Try it now, I fixed something that was peculiarly wrong with Renaissance Maxx:

http://www.jrrshop.com/waves-renaissance-maxx

VariKusBrainZ wrote:JRR / Waves sale

I just fixed it. The Waves voucher will now show up on the Blowout Site. It's not quite $50 off there but you'll see that the prices are lower than on our normal site or Waves' site.

Cool, cheaper than getting it from waves directly now :)

Uncle E wrote: I just fixed it. The Waves voucher will now show up on the Blowout Site. It's not quite $50 off there but you'll see that the prices are lower than on our normal site or Waves' site.
Thanks Uncle E!
Great work!

Uncle E wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:JRR / Waves sale

I just fixed it. The Waves voucher will now show up on the Blowout Site. It's not quite $50 off there but you'll see that the prices are lower than on our normal site or Waves' site.
Thanks!
Works out as $39 coupon
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Now that the voucher is accepted I have to point out this from the newsletter: here is a free $50 gift code you can use in full toward any purchase or upgrade"
So it´s a bit annoying and sort of.. illegal to not accept it in full amount. You either accept it or not. Just saying..

sonicpowa wrote:Now that the voucher is accepted I have to point out this from the newsletter: here is a free $50 gift code you can use in full toward any purchase or upgrade"
So it´s a bit annoying and sort of.. illegal to not accept it in full amount. You either accept it or not. Just saying..
Good point. I removed it from the Secret Sale site. Now it only works at our normal site, which is how it usually works.

The Secret Sale site already has the discounts built-in.

when the sale was first introduced the coupon actually worked in full in the blowout site so those plugs on sale came down to about $35.....if you were quick enough :hihi: but i took too much time to consider :clown:

Code no longer works...
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

@Uncle E: Whats the best price i can get now for "Waves Renaissance Maxx" at JRRShop with the Waves Voucher?

Its 99$, just like at Waves direct?

I could find no other option .

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”